When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Belgium, EU

Hi guys,

Don't know why I joined this late, maybe it's because lack of time limited me to RWI, HomageForum, etc...

Thought it was time to get to know this wonderful community!

I'm an apprentice watchmaker, watchbuilder (11 this year so far) and modder. I make custom dials and do custom watch work.

Nathan is the name, Natas78 is the nick on all forums

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great to cu here as well Natan.

I have seen some of his work and am a fan of his bronze pam mods. But the straps he makes are one of a kind as well. Am currently making up my mind to what watch i'm going to send him to mod and have a bronze treatment :-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

There is a bit of a partisan attitude sometimes, but the forums are closely connected. The mods from one forum can be found as members on the others, I know they work closely on security and scam prevention. Anyway the way I see it, we are all just guys with the same hobby, so yeah we are all family.

• Like 1

There is a bit of a partisan attitude sometimes, but the forums are closely connected. The mods from one forum can be found as members on the others, I know they work closely on security and scam prevention. Anyway the way I see it, we are all just guys with the same hobby, so yeah we are all family.

I do prefer this mentality, and I like a strict reign with clear rules. Those who stay are those most likely to be of good nature and cause. It's been a pleasure residing on these fora and meet the faithful dwellers
I will most definitely expand my boundaries.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

• 4 weeks later...