When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex DateJust 2 QC pics

Some1Nice

Hello everyone,

I have been a long time lurker here (well over a year). After doing my research I finally decided to purchase my first Replica watch, I decided to go with Ryan from Intime because of the positive feedback he gets. I went with the Datejust 2 by BP because apparently its the most accurate version. I was sent some QC pics from Ryan and wanted to see what you guys thought. Any feedback would be appreciated

IMG_9367.JPG

IMG_9371.JPG

IMG_9373.JPG

IMG_9375.JPG

IMG_9377.JPG

IMG_9890.JPG

IMG_9892.JPG

Thanks for the feedback guys. I decided to OK the watch and it is being shipped as I type this.

I have always like the datejust 2 watch and now with the update by BP Factory I think its the perfect time to pull the trigger. My next purchase might be the black dial roman numeral version. We'll see

1 hour ago, cambridgerwg said:

It looks very decent. Some concerns forum buddies have is that the fluted bezel is too wide/big. So for rep DJ II you're better of going with a smooth bezel

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

yeah thats what i gathered as well from my research, but let be honest only the die hards will notice something like that. I wanted to get the round bezel so it can be indistinguishable from the gen but the datejust is so well known for that fluted bezel. I dare to say the general public looks for the fluted bezel because it seems synonymous with Rolex.

1 hour ago, cambridgerwg said:

If we're really honest. No-one will notice either. It's just us nitpicking. But IF people look for the fluted bezel wouldn't you agree it's easier to spot a rep, because they know what to look for?  Regardless. Nice looking watch!

true indeed.  Since joining these forums I spot a lot of fake Rollies especially submariners and datejusts. The submariners giveaway to me is raised glass. The datejust is the Reeses pieces wrapper bezel haha

• 1 month later...

This is a moving part and therefore must have a small tolerance . With naked eyes while wearing you will not perceive this Gap.

I tried my watch to keep just in the same Angle to shot a pic. By the weight of the Watch in this corner i have the same small Tolerance.

Dont worry about it, nice Watch :-)

• 3 weeks later...
This is a moving part and therefore must have a small tolerance . With naked eyes while wearing you will not perceive this Gap.

I tried my watch to keep just in the same Angle to shot a pic. By the weight of the Watch in this corner i have the same small Tolerance.

Dont worry about it, nice Watch :-)

You are Right Bro...BP Maker done good Work.