When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Omega Planet Ocean Deep Black Collection

StormTooper4

Oh ffs! Why did you post these, I now have to add another Omega to my want list. 

Yes Mike, agreed black and silver - first, others come later :)

• 2 weeks later...

They are really ugly look almost  like QUARTZ watches to me...maybe thats a littlke harsh as they are quality pieces

Edited by gran

On 30 June 2016 at 9:36 PM, gran said:

They are really ugly look almost  like QUARTZ watches to me...maybe thats a littlke harsh as they are quality pieces

Harsh but reasonable.  They don't look half as expensive as the probably are. Given they are probably twice that of the stainless steel versions.  I think that's the thing with black watches. My AP CF diver looks right  cheap and it's $20k+.

i think these scream sporty 2nd watch. These can't be deemed dressy in anyway where as the standard PO's I very smart especially the liquid    

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I received the Black/White version today from Ryan.   After some serious disappointment with the Blue version, this one has made my day!   The insert/bezel assy look amazing, as does this piece overall.   Love the strap, the dial and the overall quality of the rep.    I can tell this one will get lots of wrist time!!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 2