When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just wanted to say hello.

Hi everyone.  Saying hello and have decided to purchase my first rep with intime.  I'm going with the sea dweller deep blue with the sa3135. Everything has went smooth so far and the couple of questions I've emailed were answered promptly.  Will keep you posted going forward with pics.  

Jason

Edited by Jasonc0151

Hi and welcome Jason :)

You made a good choice with the deep blue, it's a stunning rep... But in the future, keep in mind that it's always better to go for the asian eta2836 because it's a very reliable movement, and it's less expensive !

From what i have read regarding the sa3135, there is some issues with this movement; i hope yours will run well ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jasonc0151 said:

Hi everyone.  Saying hello and have decided to purchase my first rep with intime.  I'm going with the sea dweller deep blue with the sa3135. Everything has went smooth so far and the couple of questions I've emailed were answered promptly.  Will keep you posted going forward with pics.  

Jason

Thanks...after doing some research on here after my order,  I sent an email earlier to switch to the 2837. I haven't sent the payment due to the banks being closed here so I'm hoping it won't be an issue as I wouldn't think the order wouldn't be started until payment is received.  The fact I read that they were easier for a watchsmith to work on was enough to sell me.  Thanks again. 

36 minutes ago, Jasonc0151 said:

Thanks...after doing some research on here after my order,  I sent an email earlier to switch to the 2837. I haven't sent the payment due to the banks being closed here so I'm hoping it won't be an issue as I wouldn't think the order wouldn't be started until payment is received.  The fact I read that they were easier for a watchsmith to work on was enough to sell me.  Thanks again. 

You took the good decision; the payment will confirm the order indeed...Share some pics once you have it :)

• 2 weeks later...