When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD D-Blue QC Pics - Double Marker?

kurt_wylde

So, I've just received my QC photos of the DSSD D-Blue I've ordered.. as far as I can tell from the pics (as they're pretty low res!) it looks good; pearl centred, rehaut engraving looks correct and pretty well aligned.. however I can't really tell if the hour markers are single or double.
Obviously I'd much prefer the single markers.. anyone else see anything 'deal breaking' on this one please? I'm pretty new to the Rolex rep game! :)

@Jasonc0151, as this looks identical to yours, I take it that your actual watch came with the single markers?

QC_HE.jpg

QC_Front.jpg

QC_Crown.jpg

QC_Clasp.jpg

QC_Rear.jpg

Edited by kurt_wylde
Upload actual photos!

They definitely look like single line markers to me.  The res looks pretty good on my phone too... and yes, mine are single markers.  I don't have the watch in front of me at the moment to double check but I'm 99 percent confident in my answer. I would've noticed it as I've been looking at the watch like a kid looks at cake the last few days...haa. I'll take another look when I get home in a few hours and let you know. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jasonc0151 said:

They definitely look like single line markers to me.  The res looks pretty good on my phone too... and yes, mine are single markers.  I don't have the watch in front of me at the moment to double check but I'm 99 percent confident in my answer. I would've noticed it as I've been looking at the watch like a kid looks at cake the last few days...haa. I'll take another look when I get home in a few hours and let you know. 

Great stuff.. thanks for that. :)

• Like 1

Got my 'close up' photo through as I'd requested, and I'm perfectly happy with it so it's currently en-route to me.. it cleared customs yesterday!

@webdruida I'm pretty sure that any of the TD's on here can source this watch, but you need to be sure you're happy with the QC photos before you let them ship it. The cost varies slightly based on who you buy it from, so just go with whichever one you fancy! :)

Final.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Mendota Explorer said:

That looks fantastic. The dial on the Cameron d-blue really pops with the multi color.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've always quite liked the 'standard' black face one.. but when I saw the D-Blue I knew I needed in!
Looked at one at my local AD and they're after £9k used.. so a shiny rep it is! :)