When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Rolex Papers

Max72

40 minutes ago, docthor said:

Hmmm...I can see only one reason why one would have something like this and I don't like it to be honest... :g:

I share your concerns and it's not something I would be remotely interested in. I've got gens without papers. However there are honest people who want false documentation for replica watches.

6 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

I share your concerns and it's not something I would be remotely interested in. I've got gens without papers.

Yes ofc there is a concern about having high grade replicated papers to go with a high grade rep. But i understand the charm with having a good set of papers aswell as having a good rep. Its kind of the same in my book and its up to each and everyone to be a honest goodguy and not trying to pass it off as a gen. As you mentioned there are gens being sold without papers and boxes which is almost the norm when it comes to vintage watches nowdays. So what would be the difference in having a super franken with or without papers if some one would want to sell it as a gen?

• Like 1

It's all in pieces still, I started a build log. I am currently trying to find a modder. It's all gen except for case and case back that are Phong's. In the meantime I just  bought Slay's tropical 1680 as a daily wearer.

I'd love to see this too even if it's in pieces. Usually one has to pay not less than 3k$ for the gen parts alone plus labour and service and shipping...1200$ is a steal mate...

Sent from my wooden drums via Tupperware

$1200 was for the complete set of papers, boxes tags etc

For the watch parts alone I'm in at around 5K

Sent from my iPhong using a rep app

The 1655 is my favorite vintage rolex that's I'm spending all this $$$ I wanted it to be as close to gen as possible

You can check my build log I've updated yesterday