When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bumped why?

freddy333

I have bumped a handful of old technical threads that I think will be of interest to newer members that missed them on their 1st run. RWG contains a true wealth of technical information that cannot be found (& has often been copied) on other sites - including the gen sites. These are the types of threads that brought many, including myself, to RWG & kept us here. Many (most?) of the breakthroughs that bridged reps, frankens & gens came from these threads, & many of today's vintage Rolex reps owe their accuracy to the pioneering work of many early & talented RWG members.
Unfortunately, due to the passing of time & other indulgences, I am unable to add much to these threads beyond what they contain, so if you seek additional info, please do not be surprised if nothing more is provided. Also, due to the numerous forum software upgrades, some links may be broken &/or pics missing, so you may need to perform some detective work on your own.
Enjoy.

• Like 5

Just to add to the OPs comment....DAMN this site is so full of information! I was a licensed watchmaker for many years and I learn lots odf things here ZI never knew as well as new tricks and tips to make building, repairing and modding easier and more fun.

Thanks for doing what you do to keeps good information available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lumbee said:

Just to add to the OPs comment....DAMN this site is so full of information! I was a licensed watchmaker for many years and I learn lots odf things here ZI never knew as well as new tricks and tips to make building, repairing and modding easier and more fun.

Thanks for doing what you do to keeps good information available.

RWG has always been the best place for the technical-minded to gather & exchange ideas, tips & techniques. Welcome aboard & we hope to see contributions from new members in the future.

• Like 1