When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6239 case www.dw-daytona.com legit?

mountaineer

If it's the DW we all knew and loved (until he went bad), he sold great cases for the money. My v72 6263 uses one.

daytona_6_zps1835b70f.png

Phong's cases, of course, are better, but a DW case was less than 1/4 the price.

Unfortunately, DW started out solid, then got a little flighty, and then finally stopped fulfilling orders. He pops up in different ways from time to time, and rinse and repeats.

Edited by tomhorn

I thought would be the guinea pig and just roll the dice.  Order a case and hope for the best.  If I get the case, other forum members would benefit.  I went through the checkout process until payment.  The only option was cash on delivery.  At that point I ejected.  I have never purchased anything via that method and didnt want this transaction to be the first.

If the seller is highly suspected of being a scammer then do not send any money, do not support them in any way. Yes, they may send out an item to gain some confidence from the marketplace - but it's likely they will scam again. We are a small group who should look out for each other. Generally there are options to source most things through the knowledge and contacts of the forum members here.