When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

homageforum signup

drury

Hi guys,

hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this but I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to sign up to the homageforum. (I'm in need of some vintage PAM parts) Tried everything but I never receive a confirmation eMail. Are they not accepting new registrations at the moment? Is there a trick?

Perhaps someone can help, thanks

drury

I had  problems registering using Safari so I tried again with, I believe, Google Chrome?  It worked fine without any problem, so maybe try a different browser. 

I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of. Various different emails (gmail, protonmail, mail2web, private / work emails, etc.)

Tried Mac / Windows, Safari, Firefox and Chrome and a ton of IP addresses. Also used the support form but to not avail ...

Maybe their mail server is just busted?

It's a real shame, anybody know any mods there?

• 4 months later...

I recently tried again but still no luck signing up to HF. Tried contacting the admin, nothing. Registrations are open (there's a list with new members) so why on earth can't I sign up? I'm in desperate need of some vintage PAM know-how and HF seems to be where it's at, maybe someone has an idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Dawagner said:

I have a similar issue. I have a login and password that are registered but they have never activated them. Never got an email to follow to activate or anything it's like it's sitting in someone's inbox to approve.

Ah .. well it seems I'm not the only one. I reckon it's something to do with their servers ...

I tried and failed several times as I remember. It doesn't like Windows, Internet explorer or gmail it seems. I registered successfully a year or more ago on an iPad using Chrome and excite mail.

i have sent a message to admin. I will let you all know on this thread if and when I get answers.