When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Submariner

Ben88

Evening gentlemen,

I have just joined the forum this evening and thought I would introduce myself within the sub forum as my main interest is with Rolex replica's. 

I currently have a cheap Deepsea copy but I am looking to obtain a much better quality Sub. I have emailed BK but does anyone have any other suggestions? 

Please appreciate that I am new to this so my questions may seem rather amateur in nature to begin with! 

Thanks in advance.

Ben 

• Like 1

I have the noob V6s version of the DSSD D-Blue from "Intime" one of the TD's. It's very good quality indeed with all the things you expect, such as 120 click bezel with very genuine feel and etched Rolex crown at 6 o'clock on the crystal. Casework and bracelet are also exceptional. I think the slightly updated V7 is also now available. If the sub is the same quality, then doubt you'll be disappointed.

Trusty Time have them also, as do others.

On 28 August 2016 at 3:33 PM, Ben88 said:

Thanks for the comments chaps. I know the '2' movement is favoured over the '3'. However, is the V7 a major upgrade over the V6s? 

Welcome to the forum. In my view V7 has minor but worthwhile improvements. However it is your opinion that counts. Sometimes new members find this advice hard to take, but do a search and read the relevant threads on the V7. Consider the opinions put forward and form your own opinion.