When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from Belgium

demax

Good day to all of you,

As a Rolex enthusiast, particularly interested in Rolex Datejust and Daydate-series, I decided finally today go public after registering the forum in march. Why did it took me so long?

To be honest I`ve kept my eye on the forum quiet a while without registering. I was under the impression off all the technical details covering RWG.net, and thought I would be more of a noob to register. I did however learned a lot of interesting stuff. My attention was soon caught by the substantial amount of forum members who had a Frankenstein-serie and everybody was pointing in the same directions => `Build by the true handicraft of Mymanmatt, StoneP,….`.

I contacted MMM and to my great surprise he accepted my noob-request to build a 16233 DJ with linen dial. Much impressed by his work I ordered a 16234 a few months later.

The least I could do is to give something back to this friendly, small community by sharing experiences.