When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tell me what you see......5513 Fans

denimhead

The first picture pixelated quickly as I zoomed the image and I'm not very knowledgable, but the first thing I always look at is the centre pinion. Most reps have an open pinion and Rolex is capped. This seems to be capped. That's about all I can say. Others know much more.

1 hour ago, highoeyazmuhudee said:

from what i can see:

new cartel case, drilled to 1.30mm

cartel bracelet with incorrect cartel bracelet clasp

gen lumi isnert

gen crown

yuki hands (?)

yuki dial (?)

clarks t19 (??)

Bingo Sir:clap2: Correct on all counts! Sternkreuz T19 instead of Clarks

Hi Rick

Yes the newer cartel case, CG's squared off on the inside and softened on the outer edges. Apart from that lug holes drilled 1.3mm, aging polishing aging polishing.......Cartel bezel slightly lowered with gen insert which snapped straight in. I've found that if you make the tension spring as flat as possible then it holds it firm, do not bend it otherwise there isn't enough edge to catch the bezel firm. You could always buy a proper tension spring and just lower the bezels height by sanding it down.

Cheers DH

18 hours ago, OffshoreWatchExports said:

How's the weight?

Same as gen at roughly 117grams

• Like 1

19 hours ago, denimhead said:

Hi Rick

Yes the newer cartel case, CG's squared off on the inside and softened on the outer edges. Apart from that lug holes drilled 1.3mm, aging polishing aging polishing.......Cartel bezel slightly lowered with gen insert which snapped straight in. I've found that if you make the tension spring as flat as possible then it holds it firm, do not bend it otherwise there isn't enough edge to catch the bezel firm. You could always buy a proper tension spring and just lower the bezels height by sanding it down.

Cheers DH

Same as gen at roughly 117grams

ive found giving it a slight bend so that it resembles a pringles chip gives it the best tension. push down and turn to use the bezel, when not in use it doesnt move from the tension