When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ebay listing - Rep xvii bracelet on xvi (gen or rep?)

denimhead

Not sure if the seller changed pictures but it seems all legit to me.

The ss bracelet is not from a XVII but it might come from a UTC version (endlinks are thicker).

I am saying that because the fitment doesn't look perfect but it might be caused by wrong springbars too.

I'm no expert on IWCs, rep or otherwise but the seller has 223 x 100% feedback and he is selling a number of high end, expensive watches (including a Daytona and a DSSD), so I'm inclined to think he would be mad to attempt to slip a rep in there ! Just my tuppence worth.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

bracelet is rep for sure.  there shouldn't be any spring bar holes in the clasp portion of the bracelet.  you can see two holes on the clasp, one on button release side, and the other on the flat side.

SEL Fitment is also garbage.  I've had 2 3717s on bracelet and the Mk XVI, neither had the holes in the bracelet, not the poor fitting endlinks (which are solid, and dont offer much wiggle room).

bracelet is rep for sure.  there shouldn't be any spring bar holes in the clasp portion of the bracelet.  you can see two holes on the clasp, one on button release side, and the other on the flat side.

SEL Fitment is also garbage.  I've had 2 3717s on bracelet and the Mk XVI, neither had the holes in the bracelet, not the poor fitting endlinks (which are solid, and dont offer much wiggle room).

My bad, you are absolutely right, bracelet is rep