When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is photo uploads broken on RWG?

dbane883

Correction - there is a problem. After successfully pasting my photobucket link the pic appears in the editor. But when I hit the Submit button, instead of seeing the pic, I get a text link with half of it missing. Same thing happens when I manually paste the link as described in my previous post. So there appears to be something askew with our editor since I am able to post the same pic on another site.

However, I was able to successfully post the same pic by uploading direct from my computer via the 'choose files' link in the lower left-hand corner of the editor.

3 hours ago, freddy333 said:

Correction - there is a problem. After successfully pasting my photobucket link the pic appears in the editor. But when I hit the Submit button, instead of seeing the pic, I get a text link with half of it missing. Same thing happens when I manually paste the link as described in my previous post. So there appears to be something askew with our editor since I am able to post the same pic on another site.

However, I was able to successfully post the same pic by uploading direct from my computer via the 'choose files' link in the lower left-hand corner of the editor.

Had the same problem yesterday but thought it's just me...it usually always is :D