When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Daytona 6263 Hunt (DW/SPinmaster/Kenny/Watchguyusa1) Anyone else?

TheSociety

There's one on RWI now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for looking out! I noticed you tagged me but out of respect for the seller I didn't want to say anything but it's too beat up for me. If it didn't have those 2 dings I would buy it

That's a gen boys.

Is that yours??

5 hours ago, cleebeauregard@yahoo.com said:

Somehow this thread seems to have ventured into "My Rolex collection is bigger than your Rolex collection" territory.

Next there will be inch measurements...

You see malicious intent where there is none. This thread is about modded Rolex chronographs and so far that's all I see here.

Maybe you'd be better off registering at http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/ 

Also concerned that a guy with 7 posts and using his email as username could come here and judge members. The only intent would be to encourage....backdoor sales. I don't believe it's because you are dumb. You are obviously the guy that knows it all.

Good luck here Sir, and welcome!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, paristoto said:

You see malicious intent where there is none. This thread is about modded Rolex chronographs and so far that's all I see here.

Maybe you'd be better off registering at http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/ 

Also concerned that a guy with 7 posts and using his email as username could come here and judge members. The only intent would be to encourage....backdoor sales. I don't believe it's because you are dumb. You are obviously the guy that knows it all.

Good luck here Sir, and welcome!

My, aren't we a sensitive Nancy! I think it's you who sees malicious intent where there was none... it was a JOKE sir, but obviously you've taken it personally, which speaks far more to your own issues than any I might harbor. But fear not, I'll restrict myself to the other RWG, where members don't get completely sideways when someone makes a slightly salacious comment meant only to elicit a chuckle, not impugn such a "highly esteemed community member" as you so righteously judge yourself to be. It's just a hobby, try to remember that.

8 minutes ago, cleebeauregard@yahoo.com said:

My, aren't we a sensitive Nancy! I think it's you who sees malicious intent where there was none... it was a JOKE sir, but obviously you've taken it personally, which speaks far more to your own issues than any I might harbor. But fear not, I'll restrict myself to the other RWG, where members don't get completely sideways when someone makes a slightly salacious comment meant only to elicit a chuckle, not impugn such a "highly esteemed community member" as you so righteously judge yourself to be. It's just a hobby, try to remember that.

Ok.

On 10/18/2016 at 7:05 PM, paristoto said:

A nice 6263 non PN would be what? 25-35k depending on condition b&p?

more or less yes, finding a good example is getting hard since collectors and dealers with big pockets are hoarding them and flipping them for higher prices

more or less yes, finding a good example is getting hard since collectors and dealers with big pockets are hoarding them and flipping them for higher prices