When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

October 30th 2016

mjmj

4f865d1954ee7c3d1a6c914f36730462.jpg

C&W AP GP FC.. Amazing cosmetic. Very close to Gen. But got to b cautious with dangerous A7750. A time bomb otherwise..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I owned the gen, the Zorro GP and yes I saw and handled the c&w.
The c&w is nowhere close to gen. It is a nice watch yes. But given the wrong tachy width and color, and the position of the date window, as well as the subdial finishings, I would not go so far as to say it's "very close to gen".
It does however look nice on its own! The zorro gp is closer to gen in my opinion than the c&w model. ;)

Message crafted while smacking a sleeping friend with a bluefin tuna and fending off a hungry raccoon.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Legend said:

It does however look nice on its own! The zorro gp is closer to gen in my opinion than the c&w model. ;)

+1. The gen is a masterpiece. Only the Z comes any close to that. I personally wouldn't go for a CW since it's too off. It has a few nice touches but nothing that could impress me too much in comparison to the Z or let alone the gen. 

• Like 1

+1. The gen is a masterpiece. Only the Z comes any close to that. I personally wouldn't go for a CW since it's too off. It has a few nice touches but nothing that could impress me too much in comparison to the Z or let alone the gen. 

+10000

The c&w is a nice watch on its own. But nowhere close to the z one.
However I do have to say that they got the red dial plate right. :)

Message crafted while smacking a sleeping friend with a bluefin tuna and fending off a hungry raccoon.