When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NY and NJ get together

occb2

Hey I was hanging out with Mike (Misiekped) yesterday and we were talking about having a get together before the holidays.  Last time we tried it ended up getting canceled because everyone backed out the last minute.  So we are going to try again.  Any one is welcome.  It has to be in a where we can hang out and just talk and show off our watches and maybe have a meal and a few drinks.  

So who is down for it?  I am going to post this in RWG, RWI, RepGeeks.  Maybe we will get a great turn out!!!! 

First who know a good neutral spot?  Last time we did NJ and it was a great spot because we had the lower floor to ourselves.  That way we can be just us and not the whole place hearing what we are talking about.  

Rob

We need to work on a date and location.  So what is good for you guys?

Edited by occb2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The NY, NJ get together is getting close.  If anyone is interested I would like to get a head count.  So PM me or Mike on a bike.  The location is the same one we had did two years ago in Hoboken NJ.  The room is perfect and we have our own privacy.  It should be a blast.