When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strange issues,ALERT!!!

Mike on a bike

OK guys just use your desecration when you log in as someone else , log out try again do no harm. By reporting I know your on the up and up but everyone be careful, Daniel2000 verified himself by reminding me where I sent a watch to him years ago (not his home) so use your heads. I am always confident of our groups intelligence but if an evil one longs in as one of us could be trouble.

Doc that happens to me also but as long as that is the worst of it the house ain't on fire more worried about log ins to other guys. I notice happens after I just get on go to my PMs then use back button to get on entire board kicks me out sort doubles back to me before I signed in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 7:55 AM, Mike on a bike said:

Guys checking if anyone is still coming in as another member or has it been resolved?

seems like there's still trouble unfortunately :(

I got kicked out this evening and when I logged in again I was polexpete (cool name btw). I hope I'm myself now (Big_Dane)

i noticed that someone have written a few messages in the chatterbox as me this weekend...

Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, I am searching for the six finger man who killed my father.

I logged in and it made me Nanuq... is Nanuq the six-fingered man? 

HELLO!  MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA!  PREPARE TO BE BANNED!

:starwars:

(just kidding)

• Like 1

Like i posted in the messages scroll ,  this happened to me yesterday and was loged with you account !!LOL!

Dont worry i was extremely careful and logged out instantly!

I logged out immediately refreshed cache,and clear website presences data ,off-line data and was ok!!

Dont have anymore problems so far ,loged in out 4-5 times!