When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrival - Breitling Avenger blackbird from watchfinder

tframo

• 1 month later...
Guest dinosaur1

Got mine! All I can say is WOW. 8220ef83a37d612528b07486df8d7d06.jpg

Here's my 2 favorite watches at the moment.
My Breitling Avenger is simply stunning and Dietrich OT-3 is just really cool to look at.
5f3cb28b209d3a75faccb1a9b97d716c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine! All I can say is WOW. 8220ef83a37d612528b07486df8d7d06.jpg

Here's my 2 favorite watches at the moment.
My Breitling Avenger is simply stunning and Dietrich OT-3 is just really cool to look at.
5f3cb28b209d3a75faccb1a9b97d716c.jpg

Looks verry nice! Is this the updated version? And is it real ceramic?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Guest dinosaur1

Looks verry nice! Is this the updated version? And is it real ceramic?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Updated GF. Titanium.

Liking that one.................must resist!:bangin:

Which one, lol

Guest dinosaur1
Come on you know.............................:partytime:

I know I know. You have to admit the Dietrich is VERY cool though.

Sorry mate I am a Rolex vintage guy at heart that thing scares me! Although the throwing star for a pixie added to the dial is different................But in all seriousness it's the hands and the star that throw it off for me , now get ride of the star (seconds I gather) and put three hands on that are not so incongruous to the rest of the watch it would be a bit better.

• Like 1

Guest dinosaur1
Sorry mate I am a Rolex vintage guy at heart that thing scares me! Although the throwing star for a pixie added to the dial is different................But in all seriousness it's the hands and the star that throw it off for me , now get ride of the star (seconds I gather) and put three hands on that are not so incongruous to the rest of the watch it would be a bit better.

I wore it today and literally had 4 people ask me what it was. I never had that with......anything really.....so I thought it was cool. I hear what your saying, but it's definitely a conversation piece!

Guest dinosaur1

I have an issue with the crown. I unscrewed it to wind it about 20 times. When I tried to push it back in and tighten it, the crown will not tighten back in place and keeps popping back out instead. What gives? Am I doing something wrong?

Commercial pure grade Titanium used in jewelry has very little strength hence threads strip very easily is all I can think of.

1b4b95e267d14bfff772764dfe2cf372.jpg

4dbf2911a48ae1a7ec1762293bc46214.jpg

Guest dinosaur1
Yup sounds like a threading issue................sorry to hear.

I guess I lost faith in this watch. Will return for refund.

Guest dinosaur1
I would think twice about that........................how much did it cost?

$348. It's the newest GF version. I just wonder how many more members will have the same issue.

Guest dinosaur1
OUCH! $348    You bought from......? Reason I am asking all this watches tend to never get back therefor return or repair. You just got it right? (how long)

Yes that's what any TD is selling this watch for. You didn't know? I just got it a few days ago. Titanium has these threading issues. Quite common actually.

Well contact your dealer right away see if he is willing to take back, you realize it takes a long.............time to get one of these back to a dealer and refund we shall see he/she will most likely try to give you a credit.This ain't Amazon you are buying counterfeit goods from a guy who is selling illegally in his country, I'd say 60/40 in your favor this works out OK.

Guest dinosaur1
Well contact your dealer right away see if he is willing to take back, you realize it takes a long.............time to get one of these back to a dealer and refund we shall see he/she will most likely try to give you a credit.This ain't Amazon you are buying counterfeit goods from a guy who is selling illegally in his country, I'd say 60/40 in your favor this works out OK.

Yes I get that, but I also spent good money here. I could always try and sell and have the buyer fix the crown issue unless that's a pricey repair.

Yes, it can be a sod for binding as well. Is the gen a titanium thread? I know less than nothing about Breitling.

Gen is titanium yes.