When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trump as President?

Tribal

Doc not to worry this is America that will not happen here at this time. We are armed to the teeth (citizens I mean) and our armed forces are not of that mind set either. As far as your right wingers they do give me pause they think differently than us. We believe in more freedom less control by the government the present push to get illegals out of the country is just that they are here illegally period. There are no true Americans per say except the Indians we all came from somewhere so we are not against immigration just by the rules that should have been enforced. The blocking of people from countries where there is a large % of people who would like to do us harm is just common sense. We will send food stuffs and building material if needed ( most likely build it for them) even protect them abroad as a majority are just poor refugees but they ain't coming to our house,  this is compassionate while protecting your own. I consider it smart and a good moral thing to do.

Our strong change in direction may in fact embolden your right who you feel are posed to take you back to Hitler like state that is for you guys to avoid but it does not make us like them.

Well there is the answer to the migrant and illegal immigrant crisis that none of our politicians want to talk about. They want to come to western countries to improve their lives. Nothing wrong with that, except it should possible to improve their lives in their home country, then they won't want to flood into the west and will be happy to bring peace, democracy and tolerance to their own countries. As a welcome side effect, they won't want to wear suicide vests either. For too long our western governments have talked a good talk about aid and help to poor countries while economically raping them and encouraging western businesses to do the same. The best way to stop Mexicans running the border is to make life in Mexico worth living. 

If mankind worked together, there is no end to what we could achieve.

• Like 1

America surely needs a change... I felt let down by many of Obama's unkept promises. I think in the end, he just wasn't able to fight all the opposition from the beginning.

I am not at all a Trump supporter either... he is everything I've been brought up to to avoid being. I think he's an horrible person and a complete liar/conman.

Clinton would have been horrible for the world, IMO... I've always maintained that she was much more dangerous than trump.

I voted Johnson... Yes, he's a bit stoned, and a bit dumb, but has a great record in office and I thought he was a decent guy, even though his policies were far different from my preferred and lost choice of Sanders, who was squashed like a bug by the corrupt DNC and returned a zombie Clinton supporter.

I only hope that Trump lives up to his word to fix America... god knows if he lets his supporters down, there's gonna be hell to pay!

• Like 2

I had to repost this here because this guy literally nails exactly how I feel and exactly what I was trying to articulate in my earlier post, plus everyone loves a British accent. Definitely watch if you have a moment.

Hmmmm FB link not showing on tapatalk..anyone help fix this?

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2016 at 7:21 AM, Mike on a bike said:

Doc not to worry this is America that will not happen here at this time. We are armed to the teeth (citizens I mean) and our armed forces are not of that mind set either. As far as your right wingers they do give me pause they think differently than us. We believe in more freedom less control by the government the present push to get illegals out of the country is just that they are here illegally period. There are no true Americans per say except the Indians we all came from somewhere so we are not against immigration just by the rules that should have been enforced. The blocking of people from countries where there is a large % of people who would like to do us harm is just common sense. We will send food stuffs and building material if needed ( most likely build it for them) even protect them abroad as a majority are just poor refugees but they ain't coming to our house,  this is compassionate while protecting your own. I consider it smart and a good moral thing to do.

Our strong change in direction may in fact embolden your right who you feel are posed to take you back to Hitler like state that is for you guys to avoid but it does not make us like them.

"Like to do us Harm"  That doesn't mean crap.  I'd like a Ferrari........    Banning people from Syria when we already would only get a few thousand people a year does not make me feel any safer.  I'm safe whether they come here or not.

Trump and his followers are idiots in my opinion....   Millions of Americans have no health insurance, are deep in student loan debt, and have other economic issues that need attention.   Banning muslims is not only racist, but illogical when we could be working on other things.  I hate Trump and his dumb ideas.

On 11/10/2016 at 3:03 AM, dieselpower said:

I'm all for calling a spade a spade. Donald Trump is a racist, xenophobic embarrassment to your country and so are his worshippers.

Just sayin' ;)

Disagree! And I'm of color! Name one thing Trump has done racist??? Unfortunately the mainstream media and  fake news have brainwashed the masses to believe this utter lie. Many blacks, latinos, and black celebs support him. P Diddy, 50 cent, Young Jeezy, Mike Tyson, Stacey Dash, Jennifer Holiday, Kanye West, Shaq and the list goes on. The man is one of four hundred billionaires in the world. You don't get that rich and successful being dumb or racist. He has a beautiful traditional family that supports him. Haters gonna hate.  And on being xenophobic another lie....just cause you don't agree with letting anyone into your country because they might be a threat or rape your land by not contributing to the pot doesn't mean you fear them, it just means you're smart;) I'm excited about the next four years maybe we can get some work done instead of worrying about what sex people are choosing to be, March Madness brackets, who's coming out the closet etc! I normally don't discuss politics on here but when I see outright lies about a person I can't help to speak up. #TrumpistheAmericanDream #saynotoLibertards

5 hours ago, RickFlorida said:

"Like to do us Harm"  That doesn't mean crap.  I'd like a Ferrari........    Banning people from Syria when we already would only get a few thousand people a year does not make me feel any safer.  I'm safe whether they come here or not.

Trump and his followers are idiots in my opinion....   Millions of Americans have no health insurance, are deep in student loan debt, and have other economic issues that need attention.   Banning muslims is not only racist, but illogical when we could be working on other things.  I hate Trump and his dumb ideas.

Protecting your borders and country from terrorist attacks is far from dumb. It's actually in the Presidents job description. I'd rather Trump do something other than March Madness brackets, terrible healthcare, who's coming out the closet, Bruce Jenner being brave, and free cell phones(laughable) really? Time to roll up our sleeves America and do some real work! Anyone who is one of four hundred billionaires is not dumb if so I wanna be that dumb. Now let's stick to watches!

On 11/10/2016 at 8:42 AM, demax said:

No,

But if both former KKK-leader David Duke and Front National Jean Marine Le Pen congratulate `the new president` with warm regards, that says enough.

Based on that logic anyone remember Rev Jeremiah Wright???Mr God DMN America! Yea he's racist and anti-USA. Obama was a regular member at his church for years. Once the story broke on Rev Wright Obama quickly distanced himself. Does that mean Obama is racist?

Hey Indy, I don't want to pick a fight because I don't have a horse in this race not being American, also we have enough of a mess with Brexit without arguing about US politics at the moment. However you twice make the statement that being a billionaire means you are not dumb. Well I'm not saying he is or isn't dumb, but one way to be a billionaire without being smart is to inherit it. It has been pointed out many times that he inherited from his father in '74 an amount that if put in an S&P 500 tracker would have left him a little richer than he claims to be. Given that his father also provided loan security and that he was extremely heavily leveraged one would expect him to have significantly out performed the market. An S&P 500 doesn't expose one to that amount of risk.

I'm not criticising your point of view, but in a debate facts should ideally be more solid than this one is. Elections tend to be divisive and this one certainly has been. However the Democrats can point out all they want that they received more votes, under the rules as they stand they did not win the Presidency.

On a separate point, I'm am delighted to hear we have "gentlemen of colour" in our community. It makes not a tupenny damn's worth of difference to my opinion of you. I thought your were a solid member and a brother before I learned this and I still do, but it pleases me rather a lot that we have members of all different ethnicities, politics and beliefs.

• Like 2

Well said, Sogeha. When you get to know the guys here better you'll find we have quite a group. We have guys in college without two dimes to rub together and we have very very VERY wealthy people rubbing shoulders with us. We have doctors, lawyers and Indian chiefs, and we have Joe Sixpack types. We hail from every corner of the globe and range from drooling morons to belligerent hotheads to erudite gentlemen. We are as diverse as any group anywhere... with a common thread: we're fascinated by these mechanical beasties that track the Sun in the sky. Odd, isn't it?

When the chips are down and we're hurting, or when we've struck upon unimaginable good news, we as a man come to these pages and talk about it with our brothers. Sometimes there are shouts of excitement and sometimes a quiet nod is the best way to show we heard what was sorta, but not quite said. Mutual respect does that to guys.

We have a lot more in common than we do in opposition. Let's keep the emphasis on our "Band of Brothers" and remember what really matters.

• Like 2