When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Rockin K Ranch Fall Fest Shoot A Round (or a thousand)

txrob779

This past Saturday at my ranch The Rockin K Ranch in Godley, Texas during our annual Rockin K Ranch Fall Fest myself, jmb, son in law and Fort Worth Police officer and x marine, his father and co-grandpa, father in law, 37 year friends and a few noobs to The Rockin K Ranch Fall Fest engaged in our "Fall Fest Shoot A Round (or a thousand) at my back tank (pond for u non Texans).  

Here are some pics of the arsenal and brass of what caliber and type of firearm we were shooting. It was damn bad ass too.

Enjoy!!!!!

6B505191-20B3-4C75-9D8F-3D6C588D1034.jpgjmb (left), my son in law the police officer (center rear), my 37 yr friend Bo (right), my father in law (right rear)

DF1B5C7A-C46C-4127-91C9-82FF6048096D.jpg

me (left back turned), co-grandpa Mike (center), father in law (left read)

735CC1C5-3754-4FE2-8BA4-D8883F0A84B9.jpg

me txrob779 and jmb's Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the whole world and will blow yur head CLEAN off ?

BC9D5887-CE37-497D-9930-209B7FCA5321.jpg

The arsenal 

C2325F7C-73F3-44E4-8374-8C32F1500995.jpg

Pistol brass from calibers we shot that day

E3DBDCF0-D5CB-4BA9-A500-3D000041C7B9.jpg

Brass from the rifles we shot

Edited by txrob779
  • Like 1

Nanuq - That's one of the things I miss the most about Fairbanks - CITY SPONSORED FREE RANGE!!!  Nice evil lookin' piece, Freddy!

The eagle-eyed among you might notice the Model 29 that Rob is holding is missing the rear sight.  The screw decided to part ways with the gun on the 13th shot and hit me in the nose!  Fortunately my getting in the way of the sight caused it to be easy to find but not so with the itty-bitty screw.  I ordered a screw on Monday, it got here today, and the rear sight is now reinstalled with ref Loc-Tite on the screw... :) 

• 2 weeks later...