When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your Best Watch Gift Story.

ILoveWatches!

About a 1 1/2 yrs ago i bought a brand new Rolex Explorer 2 White dial (gen) I wore it for about a year and then for my dads birthday he was talking about wanting a watch he's always love Patek and just never bought one. So I ended up selling my Gen Exp 2 and adding a few 1000s to buy him a PATEK PHILIPPE 5396R He loves it and a plus i wear it once an a while lol. Somthing that will be passed down generation to generation. Lets hear some of your stories.

Image result for PATEK PHILIPPE 5396R

Nice story and lucky your father for this Patek.

My only gift story is my first gen Rolex date steel gold that my father bought when I was 26 years old. I remember that i worn it day and night I can't able to take It off , I slept with it for 6 months :-)

1 hour ago, imajedi said:

I bought my GF a men's rolex with an Arabic salmon dial. She was so shocked and absolutely loved it. She never takes it off and still loves it. Really worked out great. 8cd5795ea9fb8feecf64daadcc5e4adb.jpg

What rolex??? I cant seem to see the rolex in the pic??? LOL But everything else looks great!!!