When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Peace Through Superior Firepower

freddy333

I am aware that some people have an innate fear or dislike of guns (I used to be 1 of you). If so, I bow to your convictions.

However, for those who understand & appreciate the beauty & power of these inanimate objects that can be used for either good or evil -- depending on the intentions of the human in possession of them -- I think it is time for another thread of cool pea-shooter candy.

Here are a couple of mine to start things off............

XM177A3 & PPS43C 008+2__-2_tonemapped2.jpg

pax-via-supernus-armamenta-peace-through

• Like 1

I have a PPS43 "parts kit."  One of these days when I get caught up I'll order a receiver "flat" and build it.  I have decided, though, to use a 9mm barrel blank.  I just finished an AR style carbine chambered for 7.62x39 which I just tested at Rob's - shoots like a dream!

OK, Freddy, just for you.  Partial collection and a few select cuts...

The AK I built from a surplus Polish "parts kit" and the AR I built on a Tactical Machining 80% lower, Mag-Pul stock, and a Stoner top end.

pistols 1.jpg

ak47.jpg

AR Whatever 2.jpg

Inside the safe.jpg

AR Whatever 1.jpg

17 hours ago, sacsah1 said:

fe4883c69e19c1163d253bf841e75e95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So busy looking at that gorgeous timepiece I didn't even notice there was no firearm in the picture :)

Here's mine, notice the rail below the barrel where all kinds of cool stuff can be fitted (flashlight, red dot or whatever you'd like) - probably never will but the option is there...

image.jpg

• Like 1

So busy looking at that gorgeous timepiece I didn't even notice there was no firearm in the picture
Here's mine, notice the rail below the barrel where all kinds of cool stuff can be fitted (flashlight, red dot or whatever you'd like) - probably never will but the option is there...
image.jpg

Thanks bro but u do see the barrel of my shotty.

This is gonna be my next acquisition 12ea5f6b62e59b02a5065be2ffe65bd6.jpg

2 hours ago, sacsah1 said:

I know but once u use them and how ergonomic they are, it's hard not to justify the expense.

That was my thinking as well...............until I tried a friend's & found that I am not a bullpup kind of guy.
In fact, he has 3 different bullpups (which he rarely shoots;)) & I thought they all seemed kind of cantankerous. Quickly wrote them off my wanted list. But they are very popular, so................