When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex Datejust !

Accutronitis

All the NOS Rolex parts were bought off ebay for pennies on the dollar because I just kept low balling my bids on parts I needed, I would finally win one part and then another and another and after about a year I had everything I needed to put it together myself.

The NOS Rolex 3135 was complete when I bought it and it of course cost me the most but I still got a great deal on it when you compare it to what you see them selling for on ebay, It was a even better deal when I got it and I realized that althought I was told that it would have a older silver "Nivarox" hairspring it did not ! I was super happy to see it in fact had the newer “Parachrom Bleu” hairspring !    

Edited by Accutronitis

Guest FakeFinder

The case and bracelet are rep, the bezel is supposedly gen, the movement is gen, the dial/hands might be gen.

Don't try to fool the members here, they know what they are talking about.

We can see the yellow gold plating wearing away on the bracelet, should be solid gold.

Edited by FakeFinder

10 hours ago, FakeFinder said:

The case and bracelet are rep, the bezel is supposedly gen, the movement is gen, the dial/hands might be gen.

Don't try to fool the members here, they know what they are talking about.

We can see the yellow gold plating wearing away on the bracelet, should be solid gold.

This post really highlights the fact that you don't have any idea what you are talking about bobbee, This can be a real learning moment for you bobbee if you pay close attention to what I'm telling you.

#1 A gen movement will not work or fit in a non-gen case UNLESS it is a "Asian super clone" case BUT you can't just buy one of those cases by it's self because no one will sell them that way so right off the bat it's a swing and a miss because the case is gen and so is the braclet I bought with it althought I have swapped out the clasp from a datejust clasp to a submariner clasp because I like the security of the submariner double lock !

#2 The fact is it has a Gen 18kt bezel, Gen crystal with the lazer rolex crown etching, Gen 18kt settings crown, Gen dial, and last but not least Gen hands, Your fooling yourself if you believe you see anything "wearing away" because if it was I would simply replace it with one that looks new BUT since it's a Gen bracelet I won't ever have to do that, So another swing and a miss bobbee.

Care to go for strike three bobbee ?    

Edited by Accutronitis

Guest FakeFinder

Sure.

This screen grab shows you saying your watch is 100% genuine Rolex parts.

Here is a thread on WTF from last year. You claim you had two fake Rolex watches.

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/thread105802.html

The above shows you had not one but two cases to play with, one of which is posted on this forum in a case with a fake Breitling. It has a two-tone case and bracelet, and a blue dial.

Anyone can see the one posted here is a fake case back, Rolex don't do glass case backs. And it uncannily fits the case perfectly, so don't come out with the bull you did on the NAWCC forum that you swaged it to fit a genuine Rolex case.

http://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?135807-Rolex-3135-Datejust-Clear-Back

It fits too damn well. So either a fake case back fits a genuine Rolex case front perfectly, therefore nullifying your claim #1:

" #1 A gen movement will not work or fit in a non-gen case UNLESS it is a "Asian super clone" case BUT you can't just buy one of those cases by it's self because no one will sell them that way so right off the bat it's a swing and a miss because the case is gen and so is the braclet I bought with it althought I have swapped out the clasp from a datejust clasp to a submariner clasp because I like the security of the submariner double lock !"

OR, which is more likely due to the wear on the plating on the bracelet, the whole case/bracelet are fake.

As usual, you deny strenuously but provide no material proof. Empty words from a known liar (proof in the screen grab) mean nothing.

You can squirm as much as you like but you are caught out yet again. Show some proof, your words carry no value.

!!!!!!FAKE ROLEX 2.jpg

Guys cut the crap: Fakefinder this board being filled w/ experts on modding and discerning gen from rep parts (as best can be done w/ only pics) we need no help. As this is not a sales thread it is really no big deal except to your personal war on what is stated. So give it a rest here this is your last warning understood. I stated before not going to investigate to settle your issues (both of you) so stay out of each others threads if you want to stay here. Now of course if a watch is posted for sale we will look into parts stated and then on our own.

• Like 1

I will answer your last attack on me with this.

Yes I did have three fake watches after my dad pasted away and all three were his, Both of the Rolex's I threw in the round file and the other watch I still have but then you already know that because I told you many times before and yet you keep raising all the same questions over and over again at every website you follow me to even after I've repeatedly proven your false claims to be nothing but utter nonsense, You do this in a attempt to try and raise concerns of some type of impropriety by me, You've been trying this sort of thing for over a year now and in all that time it hasn't worked and the only thing you've managed to do is get yourself banned or on a few occasions you've gotten both of us banned which is something your more than willing to settle for !  

Edited by Accutronitis