When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help: Where to make my own branded dial (non-Rol3x) for a Phong case w/ a Gen 1530 movement?

RW5513

Good afternoon folks,

I am in a search for the best place to create my own dial, either Gilt or Matte to go into a Phong case with a Gen 1530 movement.  I would like to create it with my own brand name (family logo) instead of the Rol3x, but I really want the best quality possible.  I am fully aware that the legend says it is virtually impossible to find HeWhoCannotBeNamed and that He actually finds you !  ;-)   I already reached out to two or three folks from the community asking this question and one of them suggested that I should ask the general public.  So...

Who can help me to find the place or person with the best possible quality to create my own dial, either Gilt or Matte that I can put into a Phong case with a Gen Movement?

Thank you very much !

RW.

Helenarou will do runs of five dials, a couple of members have made their own dials, see the threads by Bart Cordell. I have one of his dials and it is truly stunning. If you want to go that way, designing and printing your own is a possibility. Another opinion is a dial refinisher or restorer. I have used one in the U.K. In the past, the name escapes me at the moment, but there is www.watchdial.com in the States and there must be many more.