Welcome to RWG - The original

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

steelem

new to the forum

hi I'm from the UK - looking out for a rolex DSSD so back on the forums - I'm sure i was a member here before some years ago when i got my omega but maybe my email got deleted.. 

ID: 2   Posted (edited)

Hello and welcome, there seems to be a lot of interest in this watch over the last few days. Make a cup of tea, scroll to the top of the page and type 116660 into the search box and start reading ?

There is a wealth of information on this rep.

Oh wait I already pointed you there. Sorry I didn't recognise the user name.

Edited by Sogeha
Presenile dementia ?

Welcome chap! Another Newbie friend!

The DSSD always looks so crisp! Good luck finding the correct one for you!

Big watch mate I do not go there on my 8.5 inch wrist, but to each his own................ Welcome back!

6 hours ago, steelem said:

I'm sure i was a member here before some years ago when i got my omega but maybe my email got deleted.. 

Do you remember what your user ID was back then, or your old email address?  If I can find your old ID, I can set you back up again.

Welcome from a fellow UK member!

AJ

not to worry Nanuq  ill stick as i am to save any hassle .. thank you all for your kind response ..