When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Else feeling the Grape 114300?

StormTooper4

I happened to call into my tame AD today and he let me handle the grape, grey and blue. He didn't have the green. Two things, first the SEL fit is absolutely perfect on the gen and it doesn't look like that on the pictures of the rep as @themannier pointed out. Second, I know the display lighting helps a lot, but all the high end gens have a real jewel like finish. I'm still tempted by the reps, but I would find a strap in calf or lizard that matched the dial colour. 

Is it a girl's watch? I really don't care. 34mm used to be a large size man's watch and 39mm was the town clock not so long ago. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2017 at 6:06 AM, StormTooper4 said:

Thats what worries me that its a birds watch , is your sister getting the 39 or 34?

Stormtooper4 I believe i bought the 39mm. Ill post pics how it looks when i get it.  The gen is in only one size right? 39mm right? I dont think they make the gen in 34mm but im not 100% sure? Also all the videos i see about the purple rep looks great, the color looks really damn close to gen. It remindes me of the sunburst style dials they do. Hopefully it looks as good or better in person.

Edited by ILoveWatches!
  • Like 1

@Sogeha Thanks for that I thought there was only one size. I really like these models, simple, clean and a classic look. the only thing that im not to hot with is the little plots before the hour markers, some of the colors just dont work for me personaly. Like The purple dial has a red or redish orange plots which i dont think works very well. My own oppion tho.

The rhodium grey with blue markers is so hot. I tried on a gen at an AD on my birthday. It's a sweet piece. It's on my list. The grape is my next fave. Post pics when someone gets theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...