When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cannot upload pics anymore

gasebah

If you pull up the full answer box, you'll have the camera icon and then the picture icon? Hit the picture icon and attach them straight onto the post from there. Hope that made sense, if not I'll try a step by step process for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've had the same problem lately. Just started a few days ago. One or two would load and then I would start getting that same error 200 "download failed". Sometimes you can post your thread then use "edit" to add more photos, sometimes that works. The most foolproof, but a real PITA is adding them like Stu said, use Tapatalk, hit the picture icon and add them like that. Problem for me is the damn photos on my IPhone are so small, I have a hard time selecting the correct ones. Possibly create a new folder in your "photos" on your phone, put only the ones you want to use in your thread in that folder add them to your thread and then delete the folder on your phone. The real solution is to find out why this is happening and fix it!! I'm not a big fan of patching and workarounds, except as a temporary fix while the problem is being solved permanently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm working on figuring out why it's happening guys, problem is that even when you're getting the error, as I found out yesterday, it can still upload, I had about 9 sales threads with it!

I'm working on it, hopefully have a work around today for you guys!

Tapatalk have made updates and it's buggered us! Log out, clear cache, log back in you should be good. Try and use a laptop or pc to make sales or postings with pics. If you only have your phone, do the above and then when you want to post pics use the full edit version and add your pics via the picture icon and they should be good.

Any other probs please just message me and I'll do my best to help/fix!

I've had all my problems downloading photos from my computer, not Tapatalk. I use the drag and drop using files from my photo album, not a third party like photobucket. I believe some of the problem is coming from the forum software AFA photo downloads are concerned. we are the only forum that supports direct downloads from your photo files, everyone else forces you to download photos into a third party program and then copy the URL from the third party site. It takes me 10X as long to post a sales thread on RWI or RepGeek than it does here. What is funny is it's totally random. I might pull up 5 photos to download into a thread, sometimes four download and one fails, sometimes one downloads and the other four fail. One thing I have noticed is once you have one fail, then all the rest will fail too. I have been posting the thread with  the downloaded photos, get completely out of that forum, come back, hit edit and then try to download the photos that failed. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sure creates a problem if you need to download photos.

It is a mess. I get an error message with piccolio too. I just uploaded pics from Tapatalk and got an error message there but the pics show up in my post regardless. Go figure.

Edited by gasebah

OK as of an hour ago the chief was working on a few issues, pics not loading, VIP's hard to renew (clear cache us a PC if having problem but not your work one things in place that might prohibit at most jobs) and in rare cases guys still getting logged in as another. So report any strange stuff here if it still happens.