When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spywear

Dani

Every time a log inn to this site i get error safe pop ups i never get pop ups only here.

I also so that many programs ads and stuff runs when i go from one topic to another.

This dont happen anywhere else then here.

Dani(will be back when its fixed here)

Every time a log inn to this site i get error safe pop ups i never get pop ups only here.

I also so that many programs ads and stuff runs when i go from one topic to another.

This dont happen anywhere else then here.

Dani(will be back when its fixed here)

I to have this problem! :black_eye:

It's not this site. You've broken your PC: don't blame it on this site.

Sorry to say you are wrong i em not a noob to this,i had problem one time not even expert coud fix it was a program that came whit a p2p when you uninstal it,it blocked all windows applications i sat for over 4hours straight to fix it next day the problem that i fix by myself was in all computer sites and lots of news papers online that they coud not fix it not even the so called expert did now what to do before many many hours later..

Errorsafe is a program i got from here(i have allready fix it by myself),its not this sites fault but either way we see it,its here only for me so that makes this site a problem for me Puggy not my pc.

Cheeers,

Dani(happy that i can surf my fav site online again :) )

Errorsafe is a program i got from here(i have allready fix it by myself),its not this sites fault but either way we see it,its here only for me so that makes this site a problem for me Puggy not my pc.

Cheeers,

Dani(happy that i can surf my fav site online again :) )

So Dani, do you care to share how you fixed it? Have been running Spybot several times but no use, then upgraded to IE7 and got rid of the re-directions, but still got the annoying dialogue-box.

Jonas

First of all, let me just make this perfectly clear: You will NEVER get any spyware on your computer from RWG!

It is impossible to get any spyware on your computer by visiting RWG because RWG does not have any spyware hosted on it's server, no codes to let such programs/active-x scripts execute in your browser, etc. So if you have spyware on your computer, you have gotten it from somewhere else!

If Error Safe pops up when you visit RWG it is because this piece of spyware is already on your computer and (like Pugwash) said is programmed to respond to adwords/Adbrite.

If you do a search on google for Error Safe and try to visit their site, you will get this warning from Google:

http://www.google.com/interstitial?url=htt....errorsafe.com/

Error safe is a "program" that is supposed to make your computer safe and contans an ad-blocker will try to block ads. This is the reason you see it pop up when you visit RWG. Apparently this pice of software is hard to get rid of, as a quick search on google reveals. Lots of forums with posts from people who have problems with it. The best solution to remove this is a program called Webroot SpySweeper (Link to program)

Only problem is that they allow you to download a free trial that will find all your problems, but it will cost you $29.99 for a registered version that will remove the problems.

It's either that or sit down and remove Error Safe manually by deleting all program files, windows services and registry changes.

Edit to add: There seems to be a free solution available for this also.

Download this program: Download link

Start it, click "Remove now"-button and follow on screen instructions.

Errorsafe is driving me crazy too. I've tried several computers at different locations but only get Errorsafe on RWG. Errorsafe is not installed on pc (checked), but offers from Errorsafe to install its crap spyware is offered everytime I log in to RWG. If one sets protection to maximum on IE it overrides Errorsafe but this makes surfing to other webpages harder since no cookies is accepted at all.

Is it the ads on RWG that draws Errorsafe in, is the ads worth it? At least for me this Errorsafe will limit my visits to this forum =(

Errorsafe is driving me crazy too. I've tried several computers at different locations but only get Errorsafe on RWG. Errorsafe is not installed on pc (checked), but offers from Errorsafe to install its crap spyware is offered everytime I log in to RWG. If one sets protection to maximum on IE it overrides Errorsafe but this makes surfing to other webpages harder since no cookies is accepted at all.

Is it the ads on RWG that draws Errorsafe in, is the ads worth it? At least for me this Errorsafe will limit my visits to this forum =(

Same with me, there is no Errorsafe neither on the work computer or on my persoal computer, I've checked again anda again, Spybot S&B/Ad-aware, Windows Defender, Norton, and also with the Sysprotect remover. Nothing works, and it's only on RWG that this problem occur. My office PC is clean as a virgin; new and guaranteed never been in the internet-jungle..

I wonder why there is only a few members on the forum that are reporting this to be a pain... <_< that for sure indicates that the problem is not the ads alone....hmmm.

Btw, the answer from Admin was very good, but did not solve my problem. I'm no ereally xpirienced regedit-guy, so maybe the $29.99 is the last hope then

Once more, with feeling...

If you get Errorsafe messages, it means YOU are infected. There is no other way of your getting those messages. To suggest that the site removes one of its only revenue sources because you installed a trojan is a little self-centred in my opinion.

Clean up your computer: You're part of the problem.

First of all, and I don't know how I can make this any clearer: If you get an Error Safe popup when you visit RWG, IT IS ON YOUR COMPUTER. NOT HERE AT RWG!. There is no help in looking in the "Add/Remove programs" section or program files folder and say that it is not installed on your computer because it's not visible anywhere. That's the basics of trojans and spyware. It is designed so that it should not be found.

The ads might be the reason for this popup, or there can be specific words in the html-code on every page that triggers this program, but the program is on your computer and not here at RWG. I suggested a free removal tool in the previous post.

Download this program: Download link

Start it, click "Remove now"-button and follow on screen instructions.

Has anybody tried it?

I wonder why there is only a few members on the forum that are reporting this to be a pain... that for sure indicates that the problem is not the ads alone....hmmm.

That's because only a few people have this program on their computers. If RWG was the reason for this, all should have this problem, right?;) So again, this program is on your computer, even if you think it's not!

Puggy.

Its only here and after i fix it i dont get more.

But i visit like 50sites a day and only place i got error safe was here so this site was only one that the problem came.

Easy.

It is purely incidental that this piece of spyware reacts to something here at RWG.

The ads might be the reason for this popup, or there can be specific words in the html-code on every page that triggers this program, but the program is on your computer and not here at RWG. I suggested a free removal tool in the previous post.

I tried it, and YES, it works!