When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"i Know Its Real... Its Just Like All The Others On Here"

omega1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...580939&rd=1

ME: That is the worst looking fake I have ever seen. I can't believe that you are even attempting to sell that as a genuine.

HIM: well i bought it from bloomingdales a year ago for 3000.... its authentic, and if you dont think so... dont buy it

ME: Well, there are 2 things going on here. Either you are full of it, or the pictures you posted are not of the watch you have. Actually, now that I look at your ad again, you are full of it. Care to place a wager on if this is a real Omega or not?

ME: Whats the matter, you don't want to challenge me on this? You might want to speak up before I have your account suspended.

HIM: i know its real... its just like all the others on here. whats your problem?

ME: You know its real?? I don't even know where to start. Lets see, the bezel and dial are the wrong color. The number font on the bezel is 2x too big. The bezel pearl is wrong. The crown is too small. The HE valve is in the wrong place. The date window is too small. The date color itself is wrong (black background with white numeral is WRONG). The hour hand is too short. Want me to go on?

The bracelet is too thick. The end links are incorrect. But most importantly, the biggest giveaway is the case back. It is NOT EVEN CLOSE to what the 2226.80.00 model has. The 2226.80.00 is NOT THE 40th ANNIVERSARY MODEL. It has a totally different case back. Since you clearly stated in the ad that “this is the Limited Edition James Bond 40th Anniversary model”, I now know that these pictures are indeed of the watch you are trying to pawn off as a real Omega.

HIM: ...................................................

What a jackass that guy is!

sent him a mail on ebay...[censored]. My first rep came from a stupid girl out of eBay and it was a Pam (see pic)...

I even went to a jeweler to hear me say (shout) : it's fake.

I hate this kind of persons.

I paid 150€ (not $).

That is how I discovered the wonderfull world of reps BTW. Maybe I should send her some Belgian chocolates ?

You are right guys we should report each and everyone doing this on the bay.

Cheers

Stephane

post-4865-1171661608_thumb.jpg

You know what one of the greatest things about reps (and the community) is..... It has made all of us more aware of the differences in gen's and rep's and has allowed us to help others, who are about to throw down 3k, save themselves.

So you can't say the rep scene is ALL bad for everyone, we save a lot of people a lot of hassle and money!!! Keep it up guys :thumbs: