When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Horror Museum: the worst possible reps

Stephane

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CS,

I am unworthy of being named as the finder of the wonderful ND DJ, in point of fact, more than a little embarrassed!

Moreso when one views the wonderful quality snug fitting strap attached, a highlight for all strap connoisseurs.

The other unfortunate side, to the story of this amazing piece, is that it had a sibling sister..... well I have to relate, that just recently, a 3rd sibling of this piece, came in to my possession... unfortunately not in working condition.

However, I am working with the maestro Ziggy, to try to breath new life in to this prime example.

It would appear that the Japanese quartz movement, has gone to the rep graveyard in the sky, but I can happily report that I have located a suitable Chinese replacement, and matching spacer ring, so a transplant is on the cards.... and possibly soon, another working example of this beauty will exist.

I will keep same in my house of horrors, until the next opportunity in one of our raffle giveaways, to pass on the legacy!

:p

Offshore

However, I am working with the maestro Ziggy, to try to breath new life in to this prime example.

I'm sure that just to be able to handle such an exquisite timepiece will be compensation enough for him :lol:

It would appear that the Japanese quartz movement, has gone to the rep graveyard in the sky

Ah, there's an old watchsmith's trick with the quartz movements. If you remove the big shiny metal thing, and replace it with a different battery that can often be enough to get another 1-2 years out of it. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a permanent fix for these movements :thumbdown:

:animal_rooster:

Excuse focus, dim light, laughter & mobile phone = not too good photo combo!

Better that way! :lol:

hey guys!

I am proud of myself...i think i have found the holy grail of the worst reps...and the best thing that it was never posted before...

here you go...and plus here is the link with a lot of the "horror" reps...horror reps

the great thing is that you can find a lot of them!

250649-7683.jpg

there is a pink version too...WOW!

hey guys!

I am proud of myself...i think i have found the holy grail of the worst reps...and the best thing that it was never posted before...

here you go...and plus here is the link with a lot of the "horror" reps...horror reps

the great thing is that you can find a lot of them!

251211-7504.jpg

there is a pink version too...WOW!

Ouch my eyes!... and I believed I had seen everything... :black_eye:

Ouch my eyes!... and I believed I had seen everything... :black_eye:

Yea my first pam rep. worked for 3 days actualy, haha funny thing do when browsing the bay last week i saw same one on ita. ebay going at 80 euro 3 days to go 10 bidders on it !!!

Sunglasses on guys thisone is ....

post-4278-1180249593_thumb.jpg

:whistling:

Ok, I see I am in company of masters here. I have to show something new.

What about a nice Breitling?

The best part is that -- you won't believe -- I actually have it in my own hands right now!

It is a watch of a lady friend of mine who gave me it asking to fix it.

(... obviously it is beyond any chance of fixing! :lol: )

253696-6873.jpg253696-6874.jpg