When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mens replica sunglasses...

fitmic

For $ 40 plus shipping I highly recommend a store in teh usa called " Barre Vermont Army Naby Store" I have a pair of 55mm " pilot glasses (forked spatual airpeice and color is pewter". Best, clearest glasses I have ever had. They go for up to $90 elseware. The manufacter is the same and the glasses the same as the militry issue ones. The case is cool also. I have had mine for 4 years and am rough with them. They also sell the new style Wiley style ones you see the groud troops with in Iraq.

• 3 months later...
forgive me for askin, what is a "frat boy"?

That was worth a bump :p

fratboy

1. A synonym for "rapist"

2. A closet homosexual who feels the need to impress other closet homosexuals by being a [censored] and raping drunk girls

3. One who lacks the ability to think and/or act without following a crowd.

I bougth myself a pair of Oakley few weeks ago, so I guess that makes me a fratboy too. (but damn the optic is nice :p)

Edited by vric

fratboys can be douchebags, true. but its just ironic reading that someone who wears $500 glasses for the style is any better than a college student who wears a pair of $150 oaklies for the same reason. faux rich snobs are the older version of college-age fratboys

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...