When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish

Pugwash

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like that freakin watch man .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

cant wait to paul offers that watch eta model at a lower price ..

enjoy i like the ss band !

Paul should be able to get this watch, but I doubt he could get it cheaper. I wonder why he has not added it to his site? We are well clear of the Chinese New Year after all..........

If you are in Europe I would suggest you email PT, no customs issues at all...............

Cheers :)

Only Andrew, Josh and King carry these models. Hooray for price agreements :g:

... and Angus was the fourth person in the price-fixing cartel.

However, mine came from Precious Time, a non-cartel dealer. The whole "we're the only ones that'll ever sell this watch" [censored] was just marketing speak to grab the early sales. Yes they were exclusive at the beginning, but that didn't last. :D

Great pics, as always Pug :) This watch is really growing on me, and the functionality of it is really appealing too.

Has anyone done any testing on this rep to verify that it is waterproof? I don't need 1000m but it would be nice to be confident that I could swim with it.

The 168 USD Chineese Mioyta Copy movement version is guaranteed waterproof as well. It is straight swap with the very good and cheap Mioyta 8215 movement. It was discussed in THIS thread

If you can live with mineral crystal and without fancy AR coating, it should be a good alternative, for half the price.

... and Angus was the fourth person in the price-fixing cartel.

However, mine came from Precious Time, a non-cartel dealer. The whole "we're the only ones that'll ever sell this watch" [censored] was just marketing speak to grab the early sales. Yes they were exclusive at the beginning, but that didn't last. :D

Sorry, but Paul, River, Epoch can sell it... :D

Sorry, but Paul, River, Epoch can sell it... :D

I know. That's my point. :blink:

I'm exceedingly bitter over the whole cartel issue. The phrase "Dun be a Pug", uttered by Joshua as an insult, came from someone complaining about their appalling price-fixing attempts of this very watch. This is why I had to have it from the first Non-cartel dealer that made it available. You can't use my name as an insult without expecting me to take it a little to heart.

What people need to understand is that Joshua and Andrew have repeatedly misled them and, from what I can tell, people are ok with it. They price-hiked this watch and a few others saying that their cartel were the only people that would ever get this watch and the price would never drop. This was said so that people would buy off them instead of waiting for the cheaper dealers to get it. Well, we fell for it, and it looks like we were happy to be drawn into their game. They get away with it because we're happy to let them.

Anyway, rant over. Support your local, non-price-fixing, non-colluding dealer.