When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection at the moment

Bazz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Wow ! And I missed that thread !

Gorgeous... I always wanted an Ingenieur, but the chrono version was some kind of worry for me (seconds @6). I found the ETA simple version a bit...too simple. But looking at your pics, I think it's just starting growing on me...again :)

There seem to be much more versions of the Overseas than what I thought. Finally I was lucky with mine, I bought it blindly and without specific request. I learnt all the things (dial, crown, cross, datewindow) much later.

The Chronomat Evo is really calling me too...

And your pics, hell, they're razor sharp !! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, this strap is amazing... tell us more about it :bounce:

Its a TC bone croc, I really like it with the 063, it is a little different and quite interesting.

Not sure how I missed this. All of the great ones covered Bazz. Really nice mix

Any your photos

Amazing collection and presentation, Bazz. I love the PVD... Did you have the deployment buckle pvd'ed or did you purchase it like that?

It started as a first gen. 111 from EL which I eventually had PVD coated by Palp, I dont actually have a pvd deployant but a pre-v buckle I had done at the same time as the case. Great piece even if there is no PVD 111H.... i like it, especially on the Gabo strap.

A couple more pics on different straps,

286309-8359.jpg

286309-8360.jpg

286309-8361.jpg

@ Ken

Ta mate :blush:

It started as a first gen. 111 from EL which I eventually had PVD coated by Palp, I dont actually have a pvd deployant but a pre-v buckle I had done at the same time as the case. Great piece even if there is no PVD 111H.... i like it, especially on the Gabo strap.

A couple more pics on different straps,

[287069-7858.jpg

@ Ken

Ta mate :blush:

I see that now, I must have overreacted somehow :whistling: . How smooth and silky the PVD - coat seems to be, what a great job Palp did. I would go completely nuts over that piece on rubber with PVD deployant :bounce: (not that I don't like the black gator and the pre-v, I love it)

Wear it well, mate!

Volker

• 5 weeks later...

Oh damn~ Bazz! So I finally get to see the whole gang of yours!!

What an awesome collection! Amazing photos as usual!

Love that Evo and Nautilus! And I would die for that Moonwatch!!!!!! :wub: Please let me know when you decide you part with it!.....which I higly doubt happening.....

Oh damn~ Bazz! So I finally get to see the whole gang of yours!!

What an awesome collection! Amazing photos as usual!

Love that Evo and Nautilus! And I would die for that Moonwatch!!!!!! :wub: Please let me know when you decide you part with it!.....which I higly doubt happening.....

Wont be anytime soon! :p

Simply amazing, QUALITY collection rather than a million rubbishy pieces. There are some people who buy reps and leave stuff as is, but I see you are a perfectionist. No wonder your shots in the Wristies are so crisp!

I also ask, what next on the agenda?

Thanks :) not really a perfectionist but I do enjoy working on my own watches, I see it as a challenge to see how close they can get without being too anal :D

I have something a little more dressy on the way and then hoping that will be it for a while...

WOW...this is one of the greatest collections around...really impressive...I was counting the other day the watches from my collection and i realized that almost all of them are the same...10 pams and other...will have to make it more brand dependent..so PAM's are already for sale on the home market....

• 2 weeks later...