When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best omega planet ocean

djtimodj

As m1ke said, the more of us that wait and voice our concern over the logo issue, the quicker they will bring out another gen...hopefully! :)

Jon

IMO, the logo is the least of the worries--I'll pay all my RWG cash to anyone who will measure their 4th gen w/o the crown. If the watch is 42.5 w/o crown, and if you succesfully buy from paul you can have the PO w/ an OEM dial for 80 bucks more than buying just the rep from andrew. If the watch is too small it excludes any possibility for mods except for hand, crown, and He valve, all of which are pretty good on the rep.

I'll pull the trigger on the PO in half a second when they put out a corectly sized case w/ the he valve in the right place.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the logo is the least of the worries--I'll pay all my RWG cash to anyone who will measure their 4th gen w/o the crown. If the watch is 42.5 w/o crown, and if you succesfully buy from paul you can have the PO w/ an OEM dial for 80 bucks more than buying just the rep from andrew. If the watch is too small it excludes any possibility for mods except for hand, crown, and He valve, all of which are pretty good on the rep.

I'll pull the trigger on the PO in half a second when they put out a corectly sized case w/ the he valve in the right place.

Can't Paul just measure it and get back to you ??

I'll pay all my RWG cash to anyone who will measure their 4th gen w/o the crown. If the watch is 42.5 w/o crown...

I believe cwai has done a comparison between his 4th gen PO and genuine PO. If I recall correctly, the cases were the same size across, however there were some differences with other dimentions, like bezel height, etc.

I suppose he could, but since I wouldn't buy a dime from paul for a nickel, I probably won't ask him.

That's great news--it seems likely--although far from definite until someone does it--than an OEM dial and bezel can be made to fit. The querstion then would be: is $400 bucks too much to pay to have the only on-the-wrist flaw be the He placement.