When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two years on RWG .....

Update :) ... I got my Cousteau Diver and my 3717 back from mod at TomH's. The CD now has the gen 7750 I bought from ajoesmith...

IWCCDEta1.jpg

IWCCDEta3.jpg

The 3717 had a full service of the Asian fast beat and a day/date wheel change. I took off the metal bracelet (wasn't so hard) and put on the crappy "gator" strap that came with it... Now I'm trying to figure out if I should buy a BOB "gator" for 25 EUR or the Watchboys' 109$ genuine...

3717onfauxCroc4.jpg

3717onfauxCroc2.jpg

3717onfauxCroc1.jpg

Lastly, the 092 Arktos Ultimate I purchased some time ago, has finally grown on me: I have replaced the terrible CG with the one from the old 092 and installed a black gator strap. This makes all the difference...

ArktosUltimateonBOBGatorLH2.jpg

ArktosUltimateonBOBGatorLH1.jpg

ArktosUltimateonBOBGatorLH.jpg

ArktosUltimateonBOBGatorLH6.jpg

ArktosUltimateonBOBGatorLH10.jpg

Cheers,

Volker

• 4 weeks later...

Gutentag Volker, I'm really jealous (positive meant) of your collection, and that in a year,great.

As a professional photographer I see that you invested time in taking the pictures, compliments

Wiedersehen

Richyman (Netherlands)

Edited by capice

Gutentag Volker, I'm really jealous (positive meant) of your collection, and that in a year,great.

As a professional photographer I see that you invested time in taking the pictures, compliments

Wiedersehen

Richyman (Netherlands)

Dank je wel voor die mooie woord, richyman :rolleyes:

A truly beautiful collection Volker but as you have shown one Aussie connection (dideridoo) why not show the other one, Armani trench coat :D

Ken B)

You got to be kidding, Ken. Me in Armani trench coat would look like an elephant in a swim suit... ;)

Thanks for your nice comments, guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
nice choices AGID...

i like the look of the black sfso on the shark? strap....

btw, where are you living in denmark? i studied in copenhagen for four months while i was in school; lived with a family in brondby during that time....

deltatahoe

I'm pretty sure you did research at the red light district! :D:thumbsupsmileyanim:

@GID! Show off.............................................................................

.hehehe!

Just kidding! Great shots! I beat you missed your home theater while on a shitty vacation!

Wow Volker!!!

I just love your watches...and great positioning photography. I need to re-evaluate my skills (and take some lessons from you). You've got better props than I do around the house. :p

Ok...now I've got a project.

Just beautiful!

ps: Hope the rain subsides...and you can have an enjoyable vacation.

@GID! Show off.............................................................................

.hehehe!

Just kidding! Great shots! I beat you missed your home theater while on a shitty vacation!

Well, we are living only 5 min from the sea, people are driving here from Italy, for crying out loud, so we decided to stay put this year's vacation (have a lot of work to do on our house and garden, and besides, mother in law is coming to visit from Alabama next week...). If only the weather was better... So I didn't miss our home theater, used it quite a lot lately.

Wow Volker!!!

I just love your watches...and great positioning photography. I need to re-evaluate my skills (and take some lessons from you). You've got better props than I do around the house. :p

Ok...now I've got a project.

Just beautiful!

ps: Hope the rain subsides...and you can have an enjoyable vacation.

Thanks for your words, bro. Today it's fine (not raining, anyway), from tomorrow on it's going to be up to 30 Celsius, so they say... Let's see, I'm only two days into my 3 weeks vacation.

Cheers,

Volker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...