When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

100% Newb - Was going to buy overpriced

Hello,

I am 100% new to the replica world

I wanted to buy a Swiss Made Green 50th Anniversary Submariner for a long time and I was going to buy on EuroFakes.com but what took me so long to buy was due to the $900 price

From what I read in the forum these are highly overpriced, I can buy these much cheaper and the same "Swiss" quality... correct?

Is this one offered on Paul's store the same quality as EuroFakes

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...products_id=470

Can someone please point me out the best place to buy an exact replica? (The ones they claim are indistiguishable by jewelers only if they open the back)

Thanks and I am glad I have joined

First off, welcome to RWG.

Yes, all those web sites claiming A+++, 27 jewels, etc... are rip off sites. This is not to say that you wont receive a watch (Some have, some have not) , but you can get the same (if not better) for a much lower price with one of our dealers here.

The site you've linked to is Joshua's site and he's a very well respected dealer here. Not sure if his site is fully functional yet, but you can pm him here and get the details.

I see you joined today, so read up for a few days and get familiar with all there is to know about replicas, then you can make a more informed decision. We always say "First pick your dealer, then pick your watch"

Hello,

I am 100% new to the replica world

I wanted to buy a Swiss Made Green 50th Anniversary Submariner for a long time and I was going to buy on EuroFakes.com but what took me so long to buy was due to the $900 price

Can someone please point me out the best place to buy an exact replica? (The ones they claim are indistiguishable by jewelers only if they open the back)

Thanks and I am glad I have joined

$900? Lord did you make a smart move coming here.

Try Ms. King at http://www.cclv.net/

Be patient with her English. She is a wonderful person to deal with, and she'll get your watch to you in a few weeks. You can e-mail here at Kingwatch999@hotmail.com

The watch you want is her #263.

I have bought more than a dozen watches from her myself and yo'll find that nobody on here has a bad word to say about her.

You can also try Joshua at trinicon88@yahoo.com. He may charge you a couple of dollars more for the same watch, but the difference is generally negligible and his English is perfect. I have bought at least a dozen watches from him too.

Bill

welcome.

I was like you when I was a nerb. I was planning to spend $1000 for a replica watch.

Glad that I searched around and found TRC, later joined the new RWG and RWI.

Now I am proud to say that I have the best reps on the market and I didn't pay any ripoff price.

:)

Btw, it's your job to search. Nobody would answer your question like "What is the best x."

Edited by cwai02

Hey there!

I was in your exact situation not even a month ago, and all I can say is to READ, READ, READ....

I took the advice of the more "experienced" people on this board, and I could not be happier! I spent over 5 days just reading about everything I could possibly see, and when I couldn't see any more, I did some searched for specific words.

I picked up a YM Rolesium from Josh, and it is probably the most beautiful thing I've seen! When I had to adjust the band, I got help from Nanuq, and got it done quickly and easily. And when I showed some people I know the watch (they are Rolex owners), they admired it, and told me it was about time I got one! After that, I let them in on the little "secret", and they couldn't believe it!

So all in all, I would say you have certainly found the right place, and at the right time! You should feel blessed to have come upon this place, and make sure you tell anyone who is thinking of making a mistake to stop by!