When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hosting pics on imageshack...

ahchard

ok...maybe not directly related to replicas... but kinda...cos it has to do with uploading the photos of replicas... and gens of course.. I have read the knowledge base about how to host pics at other sites such as imageshack... seems a good idea...

i have since hosted all my pics on imageshack... one question though...the way i did it...just clicked on the link in the post done by Thor... it said welcome rwg.cc member...blah blah blah... so i just browsed for my pic and hosted a few on imageshack... and they are all done. ok.... is this ok doing it this way? or should i register an account and have an album etc. and host it from my album? just curious... cos currently i am just doing it without a registered account.... help anyone?

ps. sorry if this is in the wrong place mods...feel free to move it if necessary... i just thought it would be good for other members so see this as well so they will know to host images on other sites... or maybe everyone else is already doing this... and just me who only just learnt how to do this a while ago... B)