When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection of many gens and few reps!

UB7

Heres my collection of many gen's and a few reps.

My watch box

n18910063_32081387_3793.jpg

The brietling CSO is rep, tag is real, bulova is real, swiss army is real, fossil is real(lol), rest are high quality reps

Genuine Movado Sport 18kt/SS

n18910063_32042225_5591.jpg

Genuine TAG Heuer Aquaracer Chrono 2000

n18910063_32051261_1600.jpg

Genuine Skagen 2 tone

n18910063_32067159_5414.jpg

Rep Rolex DD Blue Vignette w/ masterpiece band

n18910063_32067571_2704.jpg

Rep Rolex Daytona secs@6 (and it works perfectly) with zenith 31 jewel movement

n18910063_32076936_1841.jpg

n18910063_32081742_327.jpg

Genuine Bulova Calender Moonphase

n18910063_32076935_789.jpg

Rep Breitling Chrono SuperOcean

n18910063_32081743_1736.jpg

Rep Rolex Datejust

n18910063_32081744_3125.jpg

Genuine Swiss Army Victorionox Officers 1887

n18910063_32081745_4498.jpg

Enjoy!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the daytona with 3 and 9 subdials centred on the watch was supposed to have running seconds at 9, and the newer (01) daytonas had the 3 and 9 subdials slightly above centre and seconds at 6? Correct me if I am wrong...

I also thought the zenith daytona movement was only for seconds at 9??? I am confused...

Sorry to break it to you UB7, but there is no Zenith movement in your Daytona, it's a chinese movement. The Zenith movement is very expensive, and would have the seconds at 9 o'clock. I'm actually surprised you even got a functioning watch from that place. I thought their "Zenith" watches were faux chronos and the "Swiss" were asian 7750 copies.

Why would they advertise zenith 31 jewel movement and give you somthing else? Doesnt make sense they are an extremely reputable vendor and get many reccomendations amoungst the rep community. I highly doubt that its anything but zenith 31 jewel because the movement is extremely smooth, much smoother than both my DJ and DD which have asian ETA (not exactly sure), and the second hand sweeps much smoother than my other 2 rolex's

Edited by UB7

I'm pretty sure nobody here does COD. I don't know why they picked zenith, probably because that's what was in Daytonas before rolex made their own movement. But if it were a Zenith, then that is Swiss. So how would they have a Swiss option above that?

The back of the daytona (all rolex oyster cases) screws off. You don't pry it open, you unscrew it. A lot of people here without caseback openers use dishwashing gloves to grip the caseback and unscrew it. Usually, the backs weren't put on properly to begin with, so you can sometimes force it open even by holding the case and pushing in opposite directions with your thumb.

Rep Rolex Daytona secs@6 (and it works perfectly) with zenith 31 jewel movement

Can you explain this? The subdial spacing isn't that of a sec@6 daytona. Did you install a zenith movement in this or did the dealer you bought it from tell you that? Where was it bought?

You can contact andrew from his website. :D

I just used the both palms of my hand and unscrewed the caseback of my last daytona. And giorgio is right, there is no zenith movement with seconds at 6...

Giorgio, I actually think this IS a faux chronograph model... because of the subdial spacing... I don't believe the seconds are at 6... I think it is the main second hand, and the 3 subdials are probably the day, month and 24 hour... I might be wrong though...

UB7... I would be interested to find our whch rep community highly recommended bluefakes to you, as far as i know it is a scam site...

Don't worry... you got here and you will learn a lot on this forum... start by upgrading to VIP to support the forum and it gets better!!! Andrew's daytona will be much much better than the one you have now... do read up on the daytona movements though... some members have had problems with it... although mine worked perfect! Just don't play with the chrono's immediately after u receive the watch or you will mess up the hand alignment... make sure you fully wind the watch before you play with chrono's...

Good Luck!

Im gonna order a 2 tone from andrew and ill do a comparison for you guys with pictures etc...How much does it cost to upgrade and how do I do it im more than willing to support the forum just tell me how :) I tried dish washing gloves and the bastard is on there tight...It comes off counter clockwise correct?

Got it from bluefakes, im gonna get a 2tone from andrew tho and ill do a comparison for you guys...Do you know bodogari? Hes a good friend of mine...was #2 on pocketfives for awhile..

Bluefakes is down as a Scam site, as far as I know. There's no chance it will have the movement that they stated.