When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection of many gens and few reps!

UB7

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just ordered the 2 tone daytona from andrew, how long does delivery usually take? also, when I do recieve it - is it bad to leave the chronos running all the time because I like having the second hand sweeping all the time, will it shorten the life span of the watch?

Edited by UB7

just ordered the 2 tone daytona from andrew, how long does delivery usually take? also, when I do recieve it - is it bad to leave the chronos running all the time because I like having the second hand sweeping all the time, will it shorten the life span of the watch?

:jerry:

is there a safe way to pry the back off without the neccesary tools? that way we can see for sure...Also do andrews daytonas have 'thin' or 'fat' hands? and does he do COD?

No "Prying off the back". .... Put on a pair of rubber gloves and twist off the back of the watch. The rubber glove will give you the needed grip to twist off the back.

Stick around this forum and you will learn many things about the rep world: ..... Number 1: there are no Swiss made reps - Number 2 if Blue Fakes lies about having Swiss made reps you can expect that they will lie about many other things including selling a Daytona rep with a genuine Zenith movement for $300.

Andrew's Daytonas have both thin and fat hands depending on which Daytona version you want to buy.

Try using the search function for a while as you will find most of the answers to questions already posted by someone.

Cheers

ub7, in case it wasn't made clear earlier - bluefakes is a scam site. "the replica community" to which you said they were highly spoken of, - well, WE are THE replica community. There are a few other sites around to which many of us are also members, but any other community you run into is just a fake community to support the scam site.

Enjoy your new replica collection, you will find the prices and quality much more favorable here than bluefakes ect ect.

To be honest, I love reps and all but if im gona spend $1500 id rather get a gen watch with a warrant than a rep with none...Anyways my 2tone daytona will be coming in a few days, and I ordered the noobmariner and explorer 2 from trustytime for a friends birthday, I think it will make a great gift! Whichever 1 I like more between the sub and explorer ill give him the other 1 and im sure hell love it!

Respectfully,

David