When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More guns and watches

section8

Having said all that can we please get back to the main subject matter. Pictures of watches and guns.For most posters on this thread it has been "my [censored] is big then your [censored]".

Cheers

How about pictures of beautiful girls and watches, those are nicer to look at then some guns...I want some new pictures from sql_pl ;)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....but always under the umbrella of Daddy and Mommy....no?

Going by the fingers I wouldn't say so........besides I think she posted somewhere that she possesses a 'big' personality....I think that may be Internetspeak for big thighs.....could be wrong tho'...I have been before.....but not often .... :lol:

TTK, why are you doing this to me? Why would you say this to anyone? Where does this bitterness and vitriol come from?

Is your intent to humiliate me, or to turn people against me, by inferring that I am fat, and therefore hope that the guys here will lose interest in me as "a female" because I'm not attractive? Is this why you think guys here reply to me? Because they think I'm pretty or something? :)

No, they reply because I'm nice, gentle, and wish only the best for RWG. Maybe I'm not a lady, I'm a young Grande Dame..., but I'm ladylike. I hope a part of you sees this.

But TTK, I genuinely don't understand this need for you to do this. I have absolutely nothing against you...

...except when you touch on my family.

I would forgive you a MILLION times, no matter how much you hurt me in this and other threads, indeed other forums, with your personal snipes and attacks on me.

But do not reference my family like this. That's just not on. I am speaking to you from my heart, as one adult to another.

Please. I'm begging you here. Let's have peace, yes?

Ok how about we stop pushing this thread Off Topic and i wont have to close it down. ;)

Ken

Ken, I apologise for not heeding your warning, but I felt something had to be said. I have been trying all day to get my dad to give me his guns, but they're under lock and key...

I'll try to post a photo soon, possibly with all my PAMs alongside. Hope you can understand and forgive me.

Is your intent to humiliate me, or to turn people against me, by inferring that I am fat, and therefore hope that the guys here will lose interest in me as "a female" because I'm not attractive? Is this why you think guys here reply to me? Because they think I'm pretty or something?

No, they reply because I'm nice, gentle, and wish only the best for RWG. Maybe I'm not a lady, but I'm ladylike. I hope a part of you sees this.

V

You are very gently, intelligent, cordial, poignant, I could use more words but I think you get the point. Senseless personal attacks for others' pleasure need not be allowed.

Oh and the remark made about your "sausages"

They are beautiful my lady.

Edited by TWP

The US isn't a true republic, but that's another story. :D

The US is the same kind of Federal Republic as existed in the Commonwealth of England between 1649 and 1660 and the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands between 1581 and 1795.

At least, that's my understanding. ;)

Mmm hmm. You came up with those dates off the top of your head? Federal Republic seems like an accurate term for the USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_republic), although I have no clue about these England and Netherlands references.

TTK, why are you doing this to me? Why would you say this to anyone? Where does this bitterness and vitriol come from?

Vitriol....?........I'm only an observer.....making observations......one of which was based in the science of physiognomy......someone commented on your 2x fried eggs on an ironing board......and I countered.....with my observation that you have rather meaty fingers.....now whilst that may not be the opinion of all....it's my observation......same with your Mom & Dad....I made no derogatory remaks about your Mom and Dad...only an observation that YOU may have lived in two hemispheres...( lower and upper and frontal lobes probably most prominent ).......but that you have done under the auspices of your family.....and not that you have struck out on your own......besides which I am a big fan of the Williams sisters......!

Is your intent to humiliate me, or to turn people against me,

You're quite capable of achieving that without any assistance from me.....and as for the pussyhounds.....well very difficult to rein them in once they're on the trail.......!

I hope you do find comfort and joy and a sense of power again when Daddy let's you play with his weapons.......it must be a biitch having none of your own......!

Edited by TTK

I hope you do find comfort and joy and a sense of power again when Daddy let's you play with his weapons.......it must be a biitch having none of your own......!

TTK, I don't see any progress or sense of goodwill in your replies to me, despite my extending you an olive branch. You reply with yet more rambling misogynistic and class conscious observations.

What can I do? I literally DO NOT know what I can do in this situation. I am at a loss to know how to relate to you.

You shouldn't feel in any way, shape or form threatened by me. But here I am, on this forum, here to stay. Forums change, people come and go, some people we like, some we don't.

Most usually avoid those they don't like, or keep their interaction with them at a minimum. Neither you nor I are a hundred dollar bill that everyone is going to like, and as adults, we know that.

So I ask you again, let's have peace between you and me, for the good of this forum. Click on your account, enter vbarrett in "ignore user", and be happy. I'm just not worth it. Really.

However, I'm at your disposal via PM from now on.