When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Fliegeruhr Chrono

t

Hello friends

we have build a replica of IWC Fliegeruhr Chrono

but this replica is swiss made, not asia. Produced also in germany from our watchmaker.

they are mostly genuine IWC parts.

movement is genuine SWISS valjoux 7750 movement from swiss eta factory in high quality finish like in genuine IWC.

i think this watch is very similar like genuine IWC.

but this replica is swiss made, not asia. Produced also in germany from our watchmaker.

Posting something this ridicolous and contradictory is an accomplishment :bangin: Swiss my ass :blowup:

Do you even understand yourself? :bleh: better for you to write in high German what you actually mean to say than to post "this is a swiss replica" in Germlish

actually it's a really interesting piece, the case is pretty nice with 2 holes on the lugs for straps or bracelets, the dial looks alright, the movement is decorated with circular graining, cdg and blued(tho painted) screws..it's just the case back and the crown..and the chrono seconds hand and 3 subdial hands should be white instead of chrome..

how much does it cost?

hi friends

i am not interesting to sell this watch here in forum

this watch is to expansive for rwg members

we have build 5 of them and all sold to IWC fans in europe

this watch is not produced in Tailand or Hong Kong and no Tailand or Honk Kong cheap price :Jumpy:

i like replica watches too ...but replica watches from asia are asia made... and you will see it after 1-2 years of worn...

example... i have 5 rolex watches with saphir glass, eta movement, ar coating and etc., but all is

bla bla bla bla bla bla :animal_rooster:

... every month i bring my replica watches to watchmaker for repair. Over and over again little problems... sometime looses markers from dial, sometimes looses screws from band, sometimes looses hands... THAT IS ASIA MADE. And i will not discuss about asia 7750 movement... this movement is HORRIBLE... all my watches with asia 7750 movement demaged after some times...

replica watches from asia are a good alternative and i like it too... but the quality is poor and incomparable with genuine watches... the price is cheap but not similar quality of genuine swiss made.

our IWC model is also not genuine and not genuine quality, but it is very close to genuine quality.

It is similar, but comparing it with my gen, here are some notes:

1) Mine has a solid case back.

2) The date wheels should be white with black lettering

3) subdial and sweep hand should be white.

4) The pushers should be longer

5) The crown should have a shallower curvature, less of a high dome shape

6) The chrono subdials have a white paint rim (On the recessed subdial).

7) The case should be brushed finish, except for a thin rim arount the crystal, and a thin rim around the bezel.

These all are fixable. Looks like this one has potential. What is the size?

the real one looks better :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but we can´t build this model. We haven´t exact same dial. Our dial is from older model. And we haven´t iwc caseback... sorry we are not replica sellers... we have build with parts from our stock.

if someone can get us this genuine dials and case back, we will start a new project :victory:

but in europe is difficult to get this parts

:g:

hi friends

:bangin::bangin::bicycle:

Dear mr tourbillon1801...

It's not nice to say these things to people who can 'afford' these watches just fine.... as you must know, many people here own genuines as well as have very expensive hobbies.

Many people can also spot value when they see it, and maybe they have chosen not to purchase because of the flaws in your current offering.

I am, although glad to see that you have sold it to purists who can get past the flaws :whistling:

Maybe next run they will be closer.

:bangin::bangin::bicycle:

Dear mr tourbillon1801...

It's not nice to say these things to people who can 'afford' these watches just fine.... as you must know, many people here own genuines as well as have very expensive hobbies.

Many people can also spot value when they see it, and maybe they have chosen not to purchase because of the flaws in your current offering.

I am, although glad to see that you have sold it to purists who can get past the flaws :whistling:

Maybe next run they will be closer.

i am so sorry :wub:

:yeah: I think one has to be able to speak german or at least think in german in order to fully appreciate this verbage.From what I read I understand that a "Genuine Swiss made watch is made in germany and therefore not a replica"!

hi friends

we have build 5 of them and all sold to IWC fans in europe

this watch is not produced in Tailand or Hong Kong and no Tailand or Honk Kong cheap price :Jumpy:

i like replica watches too ...but replica watches from asia are asia made... and you will see it after 1-2 years of worn...

example... i have 5 rolex watches with saphir glass, eta movement, ar coating and etc., but all is

bla bla bla bla bla bla :animal_rooster:

... every month i bring my replica watches to watchmaker for repair. Over and over again little problems... sometime looses markers from dial, sometimes looses screws from band, sometimes looses hands... THAT IS ASIA MADE. And i will not discuss about asia 7750 movement... this movement is HORRIBLE... all my watches with asia 7750 movement demaged after some times...

replica watches from asia are a good alternative and i like it too... but the quality is poor and incomparable with genuine watches... the price is cheap but not similar quality of genuine swiss made.

our IWC model is also not genuine and not genuine quality, but it is very close to genuine quality.

Well said bremerk2 :lol: besides it might not be enough to think in German..it might be needed to think in Austro-Bavarian or maybe even Vorarlbergerisch :p

• 3 weeks later...

can someone fill me in on what the issue here is?! the guy posted a watch and stated its of higher quality than asian build. So? if river or eddie or wm did the same no one would be on him like that.

I really wonder sometimes about the general hostility of members on the board. I may be missing something here but it looks to me as if tourbillon merely posted a project. what u think of it is ur deal, no need to insult people.

exactly the same happened to me when i posted my paul newman pics. why give people [censored] before you ask normal questions.

if people offer unusual projects, be happy about it, dont automatically be weary and [censored] them off.

I own the original iwc 3706 and the offered watch looks nothing like the real deal, but im not on him over it, its his project, if someone buys it, hell, good for him!

sometimes i really think some people here need to find something else to do. or grow up.

my 2 cents.

The gen dial (if it fits) is readily available from a couple of the larger dials guys on Ebay in any case. Too lazy to post link but they are around as are the GST Chrono

The other thing Tourbillon kind of misses the point on is that there are Asian reps that are put together fairly well and if you buy an original movement rep with a Swiss movement and have it properly serviced it should hold up fairly well. Certainly as well as any other rep from aywhere else.

But I do love the too expensive comment. Should we tell him that any number of folks here own quite a few gens as well? :)

Hello friends

we have build a replica of IWC Fliegeruhr Chrono

they are mostly genuine IWC parts.

movement is genuine SWISS valjoux 7750 movement from swiss eta factory in high quality finish like in genuine IWC.

i think this watch is very similar like genuine IWC.

I possess the same watch.

I have bought him for street sellers to Rome, Italy.

For me this watch is the same of mine ... back from Asia.

Your watchmaker thing has done more?

has he put a little of oil and polished an little here and an little there?

I possess the same watch.

I have bought him for street sellers to Rome, Italy.

For me this watch is the same of mine ... back from Asia.

Your watchmaker thing has done more?

has he put a little of oil and polished an little here and an little there?

YES :bleh::bleh::bleh:

a watch from street seller in roma italy :D

with genuine valjoux 7750 caliber modified (DR 903), blue screws and cotes de geneve style???

only this movement cost 400 - 450$

:animal_rooster: