When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Fliegeruhr Chrono

t

YES :bleh::bleh::bleh:

a watch from street seller in roma italy :D

with genuine valjoux 7750 caliber modified (DR 903), blue screws and cotes de geneve style???

only this movement cost 400 - 450$

:animal_rooster:

YES with "simple ETA valjoux 7750" with "standard cotes de geneve style" and blue screw !!!

Look at http://www.eta.ch/ enter with password and change your cost to low !!!!!

:2::2::2::2::2:

Guest avitt

I don't really understand the hostility either. In my opinion, that type of aggression should be reserved for those who are trying to scam members...There's no evidence that tourbillon1801 is trying to do that, or has misrepresented himself or his products. In fact, I believe he has a 100% positive feedback record on eBay. I consider him an asset to the board.

I even understand the comment about the watch being "too expensive" for board members. Maybe he really meant to say that he can ask for, and obtain, a higher price for his items off the board....There's nothing wrong with this. It's not a matter of what people can afford, but rather, what they are willing to pay.

YES with "simple ETA valjoux 7750" with "standard cotes de geneve style" and blue screw !!!

Look at http://www.eta.ch/ enter with password and change your cost to low !!!!!

:2::2::2::2::2:

ok my friend

how much cost my valjoux 7750 movement with blue screws and cotes de geneve style... tell me?

if dealers want 400$ more for a watch with valjoux 7750 movement instead asia 7750... all people say: WOOOW it is a valjoux 7750 movement not asia 7750... BUT

if i present my genuine valjoux 7750 decorated movement (from swiss produced not asia produced like valjoux 7750 movements in expanisve replica watches)... some people will tell me that this movement cost nearly NOTHING and you can find it on a street seller in ROMA????

ok my friend

how much cost my valjoux 7750 movement with blue screws and cotes de geneve style... tell me?

if dealers want 400$ more for a watch with valjoux 7750 movement instead asia 7750... all people say: WOOOW it is a valjoux 7750 movement not asia 7750... BUT

if i present my genuine valjoux 7750 decorated movement (from swiss produced not asia produced like valjoux 7750 movements in expanisve replica watches)... some people will tell me that this movement cost nearly NOTHING and you can find it on a street seller in ROMA????

Friend my watch is cost to me 300 Euro !!!

I Have bought from the same seller a IWC Portuguese with the same base movement but with solid back for 250 Euro !!!

I Have bouth from the same selle a Lady Frank Muller with Asian Movement for only 20 Euro !!!

I don't have problems that the people buy your watches for the prices from you asked for them.

For me it is ok.

But this watch not is made in Swiss or in Germany.

Do you say of no?

Look at this watch brand CAPITAL (swiss), GLYCINE (swiss), TISSOT (swiss), KINZLE (germany)...

They has had in their catalog model with ETA 7750 (also in gold) and their costs they were low !!!

For me is ok if the people buy your watches... they is not swiss or germany made only this!!!

This is my opinion... and I close here the matter because mine is not an attack to you!

Edited by MAHLER

Friend my watch is cost to me 300 Euro !!!

I Have bought from the same seller a IWC Portuguese with the same base movement but with solid back for 250 Euro !!!

I Have bouth from the same selle a Lady Frank Muller with Asian Movement for only 20 Euro !!!

I don't have problems that the people buy your watches for the prices from you asked for them.

For me it is ok.

But this watch not is made in Swiss or in Germany.

Do you say of no?

Look at this watch brand CAPITAL (swiss), GLYCINE (swiss), TISSOT (swiss), KINZLE (germany)...

They has had in their catalog model with ETA 7750 (also in gold) and their costs they were low !!!

For me is ok if the people buy your watches... they is not swiss or germany made only this!!!

This is my opinion... and I close here the matter because mine is not an attack to you!

Ok my friend

post me a pic from your valjoux 7750 movement and i post one with MY valjoux 7750 movement... and we will see if it is same or not...

BTW, 300euro for your watch is not cheap? Thats nearly 400$ incl. paypal fees. My watch cost not much more???

you tell me from roma street seller, and i think 100$ or so???

regards

P.S:

i not sell this watch... i am not a replica seller.

we (some friends and me) have build this watch, because not exist good IWC replicas... we have build watches for us... but we have some more and i have sell some to interesting people... i don´t want selling here in forum or elsewhere... i am a seller of genuine swiss movements and parts... a few of members know me and my ebay-shop: swiss-watch-tools-parts... my ebay name: iwc1868

we will build this watch closer to genuine, but we haven´t iwc parts... we build this watch with parts that we can get... if we can build dials and hands and cases from IWC like replica factorys, we could build 100% perfect replica close to genuine.... but we live in germany... we haven´t same possibilitty like replica factorys...

our watches have genuine parts and genuine IWC strap and buckle incl... that cost money. I can´t sell this watch for 300euro, because that cost me more...

thank you

• 3 months later...

Sorry tourby....but it looks to me like a solicitation to buy....thru' the back door......any post which states...."RWG members couldn't afford to buy"...is just subliminal advertising......which is against the board rules....!