When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see your Breitlings!

By-Tor

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question for RICHARD LAWTON and kiki_hr. Of all your Breitling reps, which ONE would you pick as your favorite?

Everyone is welcome to answer this too...cheers!

For me, my first brietling and my first rep, navitimer. Decision is based on emotions, not quality of rep:-)

Balckbird ss/bracelet

post-2172-1198198886_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1198198923_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1198198988_thumb.jpg Blackbird Fly... Fly High

post-2172-1198199090_thumb.jpg

The Bracelet makes this one.. Big Time

@UB can't wait man to see your revised BCE.. and I was only a conduit for the hands.. thanks go to my collector .. who knew it was for U .. so with his pleasure enjoy....

@Usil.. good to see you Usil traveling the world are ya?

• 5 weeks later...

I just bought a genuine 2004 Breitling Aerospace in Titanium/Gold. Amazing watch! Here are some eyecandy! :)

MAIN_1.jpg

DSC_3645.jpg

The combination of gold and titanium is striking

DSC_3633.jpg

Lots of functions... Enough to entertain me through long and boring meetings. :lol:

DSC_3549.jpg

Very good caseback engravings, with conversion factors. Useful for an engineer.

You had me at best. :blush:

I think that Breitlings must be difficult to read with those pilots trying to control their planes aswell as read the time. I mean you dont want to look at 'war and peace' every time you glance at the time..get a vintage Daytona and be done with all those Christmas decorations.

Nice purchase Chrgod! The Aerospace as Im sure you'll agree is the most comfortable watch to wear! It looks awesome too! There is a challenge you have to complete now though. Go to the stopwatch, and you have to stop it 12mins 34secs and 56m/secs (so it reads 12 34 56) I have tried and failed many a time!

07092007371.jpg

Nice purchase Chrgod! The Aerospace as Im sure you'll agree is the most comfortable watch to wear! It looks awesome too! There is a challenge you have to complete now though. Go to the stopwatch, and you have to stop it 12mins 34secs and 56m/secs (so it reads 12 34 56) I have tried and failed many a time!

Always up for a challenge. :lol:

I almost made it... Close enough!

DSC_3690.jpg

I agree that the Aerospace is a very comfortable watch, thin and lightweight, with lots of style. I find it more serious looking than the more flashy Breitlings. The version with the italic numbers, like yours, are the nicest! :)

So close!! Well I think I can guess what the rest of my evening is going to be spent doing haha

Just got back from RNAS Yeovilton. A guy down there has a special edition too, but its the Sea King version. It also has the gey dial like yours, personally I think it's the best colour for this watch, looks really smart! Like you say, it has a lot of style that I think is hard to appreciate until you've had the chance to see one in the flesh. Where it well, and don't run the battery out playing this game too much haha