When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys please change this!

Dutchy

Theres no christmas theme, please add it, who do you think you guys are!! :p

You guys know how nice it is to wake up with the huge banner of the two white guys harrassing a tree!!

I went to bed at 4am because of you guys......slept 3 hours and am back, this is not good for a teenager.....I read that somewhere........maybe on this fourm? :Jumpy:

Thanks guys, stillllll loving it!!

Dutchyyy (haha) :)

dutych my man you are nuts, as you know by now there is a xmas them but you need xmas themes anonymous, your hooked and it is not a good addiction......stcik to fine watches lol.......and women of course.....

You better be opening a new girls thread for us young ones! These old guys have no taste :p

Theres no christmas theme, please add it, who do you think you guys are!! :p

You guys know how nice it is to wake up with the huge banner of the two white guys harrassing a tree!!

I went to bed at 4am because of you guys......slept 3 hours and am back, this is not good for a teenager.....I read that somewhere........maybe on this fourm? :Jumpy:

Thanks guys, stillllll loving it!!

Dutchyyy (haha) :)

Someone has not been reading all the new posts ;)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=375

The board is only starting.....you need to donate 100's in order for the board to be able to afford new themes like St. Paddy's, however, whichever theme you choose will be here FOOOORREVEER!!!!!......and ever and ever and ever......well you get the drift..(if you don't) =

and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...and ever...ah screw it!

.........And before you scream "Dutchy didnt donate", "Dutch people suck", or "We hate you" :p ........I can't donate yet because pp wont allow a 17 year old..... pssh, since when is it illegal to contribute to a replica watches site?......assholes :p

Edited by Dutchy

Wow, the color tag got closed this time . . . anyway . . . but it closed right after it opened . . . have to move it . . .

I think right after New Years, we should have a Groundhog's Day theme. He could be wearing a crappy, faded gold Rollie DD, and not be sure what day it really is, or if we're going to have six more weeks of Winter, or six more weeks till Spring. Punxsutawney is only about an hour or so away, cross the Pa line, and I'd even get some real pics of the place you all could use . . .

8^)

B