When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lv Ulyimate Sub From Pt

akelly

Pugwash somehow I missed out on why you have an axe to grind?

The replica sites were set up to protect people from the fraud sites. Paulmart, after his crasysale fiasco, returned here with great gusto, bribing people with watches in return for good reviews. It immediately meant reviews of Asspire could no longer be trusted. No-one cared, as long as Paulmart was promising low prices, people were too forgiving.

I decided to act in the spirit of the replica sites and remind people of this, repeatedly, so they were informed when reading reviews.

Since then, he's stepped up his marketing with a bit of bait-and-switch followed by a relentless campaign bad-mouthing other dealers.

I have no axe to grind, but this community is far too forgiving and what we let slide today bites us in the ass tomorrow. I'm just here to keep the scores even, that's all.

PAULMART

"Because bribery is easier than quality"

Glad you reminded about the watch for review program (didn't the UN have one of those @ some point?) That was a little much. Would have bought one of his subs if the date mag wasn't so bad just to give him a shot though.

The replica sites were set up to protect people from the fraud sites. Paulmart, after his crasysale fiasco, returned here with great gusto, bribing people with watches in return for good reviews. It immediately meant reviews of Asspire could no longer be trusted. No-one cared, as long as Paulmart was promising low prices, people were too forgiving.

I decided to act in the spirit of the replica sites and remind people of this, repeatedly, so they were informed when reading reviews.

Since then, he's stepped up his marketing with a bit of bait-and-switch followed by a relentless campaign bad-mouthing other dealers.

I have no axe to grind, but this community is far too forgiving and what we let slide today bites us in the ass tomorrow. I'm just here to keep the scores even, that's all.

PAULMART

"Because bribery is easier than quality"

Hi

What kind of correct engraving do you need?

Thank you for your opinion.

66828-33618.jpg

Paul :bounce:

I do see one inaccuracy on your engravings Paul. After the model number 16610 you should have a space then a T after. Looking like this: 16610 T

That is just a minor thing that most don't care about...but something you should consider in the future.

I do see one inaccuracy on your engravings Paul. After the model number 16610 you should have a space then a T after. Looking like this: 16610 T

That is just a minor thing that most don't care about...but something you should consider in the future.

I honestly don't care about the internal engravings. Who are they trying to trick with the engravings. In my humble opinion, they should put their attention to detail into the obvious aspects of a rollie, like proper case dimensions, crystal thickness, dail print, crown guards, crown and finishing up the watch with nice soft edges.

The whole "cut my fingers" with my watch would be hillarious if it wasn't so sad.

Am I alone on this here?

(is common sense for common people or should these makers use some common sense?)

On Edit: I guess if someone is trying to rob you, you can always throw the watch at the guy like a Ninja star...always looking at the bright side...:D)