When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My best friend died ...

lazarini

at a tender age of 25 my best friend Juraj R. died in a car accident this sunday morning round 5am... I LOVED HIM and treated him as KID BROTHER ... i got the news yesterday .

i can not say more atm i will be less on here as im still trying to sort this on personal level :( hope for understandin ...

here is a picture from a few months back ... such a shame :(

jurko.jpg

Kind regards Laz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel deeply sorry for you. A few years ago I've experienced the same with one of my best friends..Died at 26 in a car crash on his way to get his plane back home. So meaningless....... Anyway, take care - and most and for all - take your time to mourne. And as Offshore already said cherish the good memories.

My heart always sinks when I hear of tragedies like this, when someone's life is snatched from them just as they're beginning to live. Laz, never forget the good times, they will help you cope with something that is truly senseless. My sincerest condolences to you.

Laz, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your friend will be in my prayers tonight. Nobody should ever die that young. As many has said before, think about the positive and good moments and make sure you share them with your friends. The sorrow hurts, but it hurts less when you open your heart and share your thoughts with your friends and family.

candle.jpg