When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I bought a $800 vintage Rolex Submariner...Genunie?

Guest ceaser

Dude, Ceaser, no offense, but is there something wrong with you? First the VC and now the Rolex? I mean sure its your bloody money, you can really do whatever you like with it, but what ever happened to, ask the forum before you actually "PURCHASE," a "genuine" on ebay? Sure you can keep this up and hope to get your money back through disputes every time, however the longer you keep doing this the less likely you will get your money back at some point in time and then you'll be whining and complaining about it. And we would have said, told you so.

However, this is your choice really...

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

VW

Dude, Ceaser, no offense, but is there something wrong with you? First the VC and now the Rolex? I mean sure its your bloody money, you can really do whatever you like with it, but what ever happened to, ask the forum before you actually "PURCHASE," a "genuine" on ebay? Sure you can keep this up and hope to get your money back through disputes every time, however the longer you keep doing this the less likely you will get your money back at some point in time and then you'll be whining and complaining about it. And we would have said, told you so.

However, this is your choice really...

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

VW

can't teach old dogs new tricks rings true....plus he has an air of arrogance with his replies, considering some of us just saved him quite a bit of money...frankly I would think twice about helping him next time :(

can't teach old dogs new tricks rings true....plus he has an air of arrogance with his replies, considering some of us just saved him quite a bit of money...frankly I would think twice about helping him next time :(

Indeed, not much you can do... :S sigh... I'd spend that money on a genuine from an AD rather than randomly shell it out on things you may BELIEVE are genuine, especially when its from ebay...

From communication with Caesar, I believe that a motive other than watch collecting might be behind this behaviour, at least in the short term. More like 'appreciation' and I don't mean in the aesthetic sense either. :whistling:

C- there are easier and less morally-suspect ways of achieving your dream watch - regardless I'd steer well outside the vintage Rolex market if I were you, you're clearly not cut out for it.