When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The biggest ripoff umbrella on the internet

Jawo

• 2 months later...

Jawo I personally thank you for going to all of the time and trouble you must have gone through to find and post this  excellent bit of information that no doubt will save someone from loosing their hard earned money on false hopes.I personally haven't fallen for one of these sites largely in part because of all of these very good and knowledgeable people ,who I consider experienced friends right here on RWG. I came close to ordering from an unknown a while back but everyone advised me to stay away and I thank all of them for looking after my best interest. The members on this forum are amazing and don't mind helping another member at all. I am disabled and spend most of my days on this great site reading and rereading. I only wish I had found this place a lot sooner.  But any thank you for the very informative post.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have been looking for a decent Omega replica for a while myself. Found a few websites with beautiful looking watches at fantastically low prices all asking me to wire them the money. Came close a few times to buying a replica only to change my mind at the last minute. Glad I did now as after finding this place I wasn't aware just how many scrotes are out there trying to sell you bad replicas.  

Anyhow, like the name says..... I'm deaf not daft ........ So will keep hold of my money till I can find a trusted replica dealer.

Hi guys,

I have been looking for a decent Omega replica for a while myself. Found a few websites with beautiful looking watches at fantastically low prices all asking me to wire them the money. Came close a few times to buying a replica only to change my mind at the last minute. Glad I did now as after finding this place I wasn't aware just how many scrotes are out there trying to sell you bad replicas.  

Anyhow, like the name says..... I'm deaf not daft ........ So will keep hold of my money till I can find a trusted replica dealer.

Glad you found this place, have a look at the "Watches, Clothing and Accessories" section and you will find our Trusted Dealers there.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...