When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The biggest ripoff umbrella on the internet

Jawo

What about www.rotorooterdivers.com ?? They claim to send qualified divers into your septic tank to neutralize alien hatchlings programed to take over the African nation of Chad for $19.95. These a-holes must be stopped before they take over the country of Chad!

Do you have a telephone number as well?I only noticed i had three of the little blighters living in my tank the other day.

I live in the UK so i think i should tell them the aliens have started with world domination now,so they can get a head start on this. :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

It occurred to me that they were truthful when they named the one ratings forum. What's contained on that website, afterall, are "fake reviews."

Hehe, good one... the only time they're telling the truth is when they're telling the truth about not telling the truth.

The only reason I didn't get suck into one of those sites was a lack of funds at the moment. I was buy gens at the time - lol. Then I learned "the truth" - and got turned onto rwg and rwi by a fella who was defending rep follower on TZ (they were all over his/her? butt)... but, he was saying, "Look everyone who is interested in reps are not out to pawn if off as gen. Some guys on some sites see this as a hobby and are rather anal about trying to produce a piece that looks just like a gen... for them, it's almost akin to art".... well, the TZers mostly didn't buy it, but I PMed him and asked WHERE those sites were... he pointed me to RWI and then I learned about rwg...

Thanks goodness the "good old days.... cough cough" are OLD. Glad to be in these parts!

• 2 weeks later...

Im starting to thinkg www.kingswissgift.com is one.

Had my card charged and still no product nor any reponce from any email address on there site.

They did send an email saying my order was processed etc but still having no luck contacting them.

Oh well lesson learnt unfortunatly i didnt know about this site.

Hopefully it wont happen to any one else.

If any one else has any information about them please pass it on

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks $575 worth Jawo!! I had already made the sale over the phone, went down to the US Postal service for a $575 money order to Express Inc. and was waiting on the front porch for my BlueFake Swiss Bulgari GMT Diagono when I discovered this site. Boy, are they gonna be upset when that UPS package is returned to them - no sucker this time! I'm so happy I'm going to make a contribution to this site for saving my ass. Keep up the great work guys. JT

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a wing-dinger. $800.00 for a rolie rep.....c'mon can anyone find someone more expensive?

RIPOFF!

COD? Geez I wonder if he get's many customers. I know he is based in NY. Brooklyn to be exact. I might pay him a visit.

Uh, Myswissreplica.com has reps that cost 1200 and even to 1450 for two tone reps. Complete bull.

I got a noobmariner tt from eurotimez for about 350 and this thing is a work of art: SOLID FREAKING GOLD. The links, the bezel, the diving extension, ALL FREAKING GOLD, SOLID THROUGHOUT! Only thing that needs a change is the crown which is only triple wrapped, but thats the only real flaw if there is one. I also got the MBK, which is not quite as good, but close.

• 1 month later...
Jawo, I had the same experience. I still have a submariner from Replicahause (I know, I know, I was young and foolish) that rattles every time it moves. Thank God I found RWG and the awesome people here! Hopefully we can prevent future scams!!

Hehe my friend... you are not the only one falling for replicahause... i went with them too.

But thanks to sites like those is that I discovered this great world of reps... iit all began when i received an email from www.buyareplicawatch.com and checked out their site... out of curiosity went for a bulgari diagono chrono and paid almost 300USD for it!!!!!!!

Another site that offers crap is www.diamondreplicaz.com

Then I was doing some research and stumbled upon replicahause... thinking I had found the holy grail I went for a pasha seatimer (to give a rest to the gen since I live in a quite dangerous country, and having someone trying to take off your watch is no hard thing to find)... paid almost 500 bucks for it... and basically seems to be the same thing andrew and chris are selling for under 300...

As for now, gave the bulgari to my gardener and I wear the Seatimer quite often, it works pretty fine but still, could have gotten it for much cheaper.

Maybe I'm wrogn but is there a place on this forum where we can find the list of the"real" rep providers that take paypal... I know that silix watch does I'm waiting for my order to come...

Thx

Just scroll down on the homepage of rwg and you will find the contact of all the dealers approved by the site members.

All the ones I ve taljked to take paypal, and they are very responsive to any inquiry you might have!

So, it's the general consensus of the long term members of this forum that Newwatch4u is a scam site?

I may be treading on old ground here, but I've only recently become aware that such things as replica watches even existed. I did some googling and found the Newwatch4u website to be very convincing. It even garners some nice looking recommendations on other replica watch review sites. Are those fraudulent as well? Is this a self-serving circle?

If there is so much fraud in this area, where does one go to get a decent looking, good running IWC replica watch that doesn't cost $5000? Or is that another fallacy I'm laboring under? Do such things simply not exist?

Hello,

Check for the sellers approved by the members of RWg. On the RWg homepage you find a list of those approved sellers. they all have very helpful advices when asked.

• 2 weeks later...
Once upon a time, earlier this year, I fell victim to the alluring concept of the replica watch. By simply typing the words "replica watch" on google, many sites came up, but none of the reputable ones you will find in this forum. Instead, you will be plagued by the biggest ripoff scam websites on the internet.

I have discovered the largest watch ripoff umbrella on the internet. The group of internet based companies have the same swiss upgrade gimmick and are based primarily out of New York. If you buy from one of the following sites, you WILL be ripped off!! I almost fell victim to one of these rip off sites and thank god I found a reputable rep forum that saved me. Here is what I know:

- The dealer will convince you to do C.O.D or Wire Transfer.

- If you are out of the USA, they will say that due to security and fraud that credit card orders will not be accepted. They will convince you to do a money wire since that is the next safest method since you will have their business bank account information. Little do you know that the info provided is not actually a bank account!! It is a routing number where your funds are redirected several times until it ends up in a pre-paid debit/credit card company. The money enters the fraudster's prepaid debit/credit card where the funds are withdrawn immediately. These pre-paid accounts are set up all over the United States and are extremely hard to track. There are many aliases and phone numbers that these scammers use. They don't really have a base of operations and work off pre-paid cell phone numbers. They have set up a fake rep review site called http://www.fakereviews.com and http://www.replicainspector.com.

How do I know so much? I almost fell victim and actually wired funds to bluefakes. Luckily I have very powerful friends in the banking industry. With thorough investigation and persistance, I tracked to where the funds ended up. I not only got my money back, but ended up freezing several of their accounts and money returned back to other victims. Here is the list of the companies:

GLOBAL REPLICA

Additional Business Names:

A Fine Luxury Time

AFineLuxuryTime.com

Allfakes

Betterswiss

BlueFakes

Fullswiss

Go Replicas

Italian Fakes Jewelers

Laststopwatch

Limited Watch

My Swiss Replica

MySwissReplica.com

New Replica

Newwatch4u

Nextswiss

Nyswiss

OnTimeFakes

Precise Knock Offs

Ravereplicas

Redhotwatch

Replicaceo

Reproduccion Global

Showtimereplicawatches

Sizzlefakes

SwissFreeze

Zenithmotor

I am really sorry that it took so long to compile this. I read about a victim on repgeek and got really angry. I really wanted to put the past behind me but something has to be done. I hope I am not too late to try and help others. These are only the companies that I know of under the same group. There potentially can be more. I have put together this information in hope that other people do not fall victim to these petty thugs.

Jawo

Jawo, You have just said it all,

I was a bee's [censored] away from being a rip-off victim by orderinga sub from Swiss Replica Store for $600 or so and I stumbled onto AND into the RWG.

I'm only new on the block and i've learned more from these wise & sharing people on this forum in a week than I

ever could have in a year. I'm only about a week in & have ordered a Sub from Chris at Eurotimez the other day

and even before it gets here I'm looking at a Planet Ocean from who - I don't know yet.

It's pretty obvious that all those review sites are run by the companies you mentioned. Like the old saying....

"Have you ever read a BAD resume?" I don't think so.

The only thing suffering from all this is my marriage......can't stop logging on to this plethora of knowledge

& common sense.

Thanks for the Post.........I'll share it with some friends here in Oz (Australia)

Jim T

Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie and guess what I bought a watch from myswissreplica. I charged it on my mastercard. Mastercard called me right away and said they denied it for security reasons. Then the myswissreplica called, I explained what happen. He said I need to process it again, which I did. I got a call last night (6 days later) and they said they processed my card twice and I have to buy 2 watches. I really blew up as I read those reviews that says there so great (I found out different later). I went on my mastercard site and there is over $1200 PENDING.

Mastercard says I can't do anything untill they charge it into a transaction. Has anyone heard of this scam before and do you know if I can get out of this. I have just sold my real omega to get somthing different. I liked IWC Portugeese, but I started getting the feeling the movemnt wasn't really Swiss. If anybody has any suggestion, would appreciate it.....Joe

• 1 month later...

New member here 1st post just like to add .02 worth that I'm in the same boat as most others here with the scam sites fortunately didn't quite pull the trigger but had my finger on it just before stumbling on RWI and now RWG. Going to order my first rep from Peter at iwatchstation hopefully all goes well considering a slight communication problem prbably due to the slight language barrier. Still hesitant but after the reviews of his improved Skyland Avenger V1 with fixed lume at 3:00 or V3 (don't know what the diff is? any advice appreciated) will take my first plunge. This site is fabulous and the reads alone make it worthwhile. Thanks to everyone for all the great info and your patience with the noobs.

omg i can't believe how repetitive and similar so many of our stories are. i didn't know so many others had gone down the same road i had. i went in looking for a gen, discovered hi-end reps, got interested, did due diligence, nothing 'felt' right. looked into "neutral" review sites; they didn't feel right. did more digging, found all the complaint boards of so many unfortunate individuals who got ripped off from sights i almost bought from. then corresponded with some more commenters, who sent me here, thank god! now i'm looking forward to making a buy again!

• 1 month later...

3 months ago I did a google search for reps and found all the bad sites listed. By luck I found Repgeek...then RWG. I was ready to order from at least two of those sites prior, but luckily I didnt. Its too bad how the search engines work. It wasnt easy to find RWG or REPGEEK.

• 3 months later...
Hi, All, I too had a similar experience. I googled and I read and read. And I was impressed by sites like {Replica Website Reviews} and {Replica Insider}, which are both self-proclaimed sites-reviewers and have large number of scammers under their umbrellas. They have comparison charts, gradings, testimonials, how tos, links, customer reviews and whatnots. You name it, they have it.

Luckily I did not lose any money although I almost did. I was naive and I really believed that there were such things as Swiss replicas, 440 SS, $800 Rolexes and grade 1AAA+++( what rubbish ). Almost on the brink of disaster, I came across this wonderful forum and also others like RepGeek.

Oh wow!! I really woke up and I relearnt all about replicas. And I discovered dealers like Josh and Andrew and others like them. Finally i bought my first DateJust from Andrew. I was so very pleased.

I hope this message will help to assist other newcomers and lessen their learning path.

dooley110

I did the same thing too. I thoroughly read Replica Insider and it totally recommended Global Replica as a trusted and reputable seller. I was close to pulling the trigger on one of their Italian replica watches until I decided to do more research. I was hesitant to drop $329 until I searched the net some more. Thankfully I found RWG, RWI and RG forums and I found out that the only trusted sellers and dealers are found on these forums. Great job exposing these scammers.

Question. I'm newb to this owning one replica Daytona in the past, which got stolen. I'm stiill upset about that one as my buddy haas a genuine and you could't tell them apart. I love this site with all the great info which I really appreciate but how do I know this site isn't just a big scam? No offense meant but how do I know even this thread isn't fAke? How did you guys know this is the real deal. Sorry to ask but it does occur to one reading this thread without being a longtime member that I could be being setup. Thanks guys and again no offense meant.

• 2 weeks later...

I notice Bestswiss isn't on your list but I have treated the same way by them and they even go to the extent to claim that they will ultimately send me a refund. This has been going on since October of last year and I got hit for over 500 USD. If you could give me an idea on how to start going after these folks I would love to take the same sort of route you did and get to freeze some of thier funds. It would be worth losing the money to nail these typs. Any ideas would be great.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Question. I'm newb to this owning one replica Daytona in the past, which got stolen. I'm stiill upset about that one as my buddy haas a genuine and you could't tell them apart. I love this site with all the great info which I really appreciate but how do I know this site isn't just a big scam? No offense meant but how do I know even this thread isn't fAke? How did you guys know this is the real deal. Sorry to ask but it does occur to one reading this thread without being a longtime member that I could be being setup. Thanks guys and again no offense meant.

Well, I can tell you that I ran into the first version of this site back in, must have been 2004, and it saved my a** from spending too much on a scam site. The reps I bought back then from the trusted dealers on this board have served me well until now. I recently rejoined here to get some new watches and many of the same dealers that were trusted 5 years ago are still around. Many of the same people are still posting here.

Secondly, if this whole site is one big scam I am pretty impressed. There are thousands of members here, posting everything from how to take apart, upgrade, and service your watches to pictures of their hometowns, jokes, etc. This is truly a community dedicated to enjoying replicas. Everyone here could care less if you think its a scam or not. The fact that you or other people stumble on here and realize they've been duped or almost duped is pure coincidence. I can san that I've bought about 10 reps or so from sellers here and I have never felt I was shafted on a transaction.